Just returned from our second stay at this Premier Inn. Even better!! as the rooms have been refurbished since we were last there, very comfortable. Very warm welcome when we arrived (in the snow and wind) we were very glad to have arrived. All staff were very helpful and friendly, it was Christmas Eve but the staff went out of thier way to make us feel welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were spotless and very well laid out, even had electric sockets where we needed them, side of the bed was very handy. Bathroom again spotless and well thought out. Bed and pillows very comfortable (slept soundly). Location is great, we walked to the shopping center ( about 5 mins) LOTS of shops! Library, places to eat, cinema, even an ice rink!! We will certainly return, and would recommend this to our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your skates on at our local ice rink or take in some fresh air at Calderglen Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel Scotland