I stayed here one Saturday night in January. The hotel itself is easy to locate and is situated near to the main shopping area in East Kilbride. There is lots of parking available and a Beefeater is located next door.
The reception area was clean and tidy with a vending machine available. I was greeted immediately on arrival by a friendly member of staff who chatted with me and I was given directions to my room which was on the top floor.
The room itself was clean and tidy with no housekeeping problems whilst the bathroom was also clean and well presented. The only issue I had with the room was the mattress which appeared to be very well worn and had seen better days. It wasn't uncomfortable as such but I've definitely seen better from Premier Inn. During the night it was quiet and there were no disruptions.
I had breakfast in the morning at the Beefeater next door where the usual Premier Inn breakfast offer was available. The breakfast was freshly cooked and tasted very nice.
Overall a decent visit and I would stay again in the future but would prefer a better mattress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your skates on at our local ice rink or take in some fresh air at Calderglen Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel Scotland