Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel
US$75
Travelocity
US$95
PremierInn.com
All reviewscrooked lumshopping centrebeefeater next doorcar parklocation is excellentadjacent restaurantfree wifiice rinkboxing dayplenty of parkingvisiting familya great nights sleeprooms were spotlessstaff were really friendlydefinitely stay here againcomfortable staythe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The hotel was very clean,modern and good location for transport and shopping. The staff at both the restaurant and hotel were polite and food was good. The problem that we had was the squeaky floor and the sound of footsteps from the above room, which did wake us up at 7am every morning,so didn't really get a good peaceful sleep. If the Premier Inn staff could check with guests during their stay if everything is ok. Overall I would go back again,but think I would choose the top room when booking, to escape the squeaky floor and footsteps.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

I would like to thank you , for your lovely review following your recent stay with us at the Premier Inn, East Kilbride Central.
Our hotel here has gone through a refurbishement in the last few years, which has enabled us to keep it clean and modern. As we are situated in the Centre of East Kilbride, we are very near to all public transport, the local extensive shopping centre, ice rink and cinema.
Unfortunately we do have a few rooms with squeaky floorboards, which is being looked into.
If in future, you are coming to stay with us here in East Kilbride, please do not hesitate in calling prior to your arrival, where our friendly reception staff will allocate you a room on the upper floor.
Again, thanks again for your review and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Fantastic clean and friendly hotel, staff were so happy and very nice, the hotel was quiet, clean and very well laid out, I was impressed at the service and the food was of a great standard, would recommend

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the premier Inn East Kilbride Central. Our housekeepers do keep all parts of our hotel clean and tidy and the rooms are indeed well laid our and spacious. Staff in both our hotel and resturant are friendly and aim to pleaase our guests.
The Beefeater restuarant which is ajoined, has a very good reputation of service and value for money.
We look forward to your return to the Premier Inn East Kilbride Central.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Nice clean rooms with excellent service from staff both in the hotel and restaurant. We also had the meal deal, evening meal was fantastic and we also enjoyed breakfast. Good value for money and would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ManchesterKim
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Many thanks for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us at the Premier Inn East Kilbride Central. I am glad to hear that our staff offered excellent service to you.
The meal deal in the restuarant is a favourite of many guests, offering real deal for your money.
I'm also glad to see that you would visit again, so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn East Kilbride Central.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Place was clean ordered soup for starters two different types when it eventually both were Luke warm sent back came back hotter but due to the dealt the paprika chicken breast was slightly over done but was hungry just got on with it used to dine here at least 4nights on business a few years ago and it has gone back

Room Tip: Only dined there
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed here one Saturday night in January. The hotel itself is easy to locate and is situated near to the main shopping area in East Kilbride. There is lots of parking available and a Beefeater is located next door.

The reception area was clean and tidy with a vending machine available. I was greeted immediately on arrival by a friendly member of staff who chatted with me and I was given directions to my room which was on the top floor.

The room itself was clean and tidy with no housekeeping problems whilst the bathroom was also clean and well presented. The only issue I had with the room was the mattress which appeared to be very well worn and had seen better days. It wasn't uncomfortable as such but I've definitely seen better from Premier Inn. During the night it was quiet and there were no disruptions.

I had breakfast in the morning at the Beefeater next door where the usual Premier Inn breakfast offer was available. The breakfast was freshly cooked and tasted very nice.

Overall a decent visit and I would stay again in the future but would prefer a better mattress.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

I would like to thank you for taking time to write a very nice review about your recent stay with us at East Kilbride Central Premier Inn. As we are situated in the centre of East Kilbride, we are indeed neighbouring the main East Kilbride shopping area. We have an extensive parking area, now for the soul use of Premier Inn and Beefeater guests.
I'm always glad to hear that our hotel was found to be clean and tidy, and quiet with no disruptions during the night, for you. Our staff are warm and friendly towards all our guests at all times, but it keeps me happy, when I read reviews from guests confirming the good work thay my staff do.
I must apologise for the mattress issue that you have brought to my attention. All mattressess are at this point being renewed in our hotel therefore hopefully the next time you visit us at East Kilbride Central you will have the joy of one of the new mattressess.
Once again, I thank you for your kind review, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.