If ydles for the shower user and nowhere to sitou are disabled please look for another hotel. there are several steps and a ramp to the front of the hotel. Then there are 10 steps from the car park up to the Beefeater where Breakfast is served. Also a Disabled room is a room with wider doorways, a lowered bed (not highered as its supposed to be), a shower over the bath with very few grab handles for the shower user, a lowered bath, though the bath user does have grab handles, no non-slip surface to the bath, no wheelchair accessible peep hole in door for security, strong spring on the room door. However, on a plus point the Receptionist was fantastic, a real genuine, heart warming smile. She made us feel welcome though the rest didn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your skates on at our local ice rink or take in some fresh air at Calderglen Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel Scotland