As always, a spotlessly clean hotel. It has had a refurb since our last visit and is now even better! Wonderfully comfortable bed, with additional pillows if required. The complimentary tea and coffee are always welcome. I was surprised at only having a 30 minute allowance of free internet though. One negative, although I am not sure if Premier Inns have any control over this, is that the pub closed at 11pm. Several of the residents, who were on holiday, were unhappy with this. Would it not be possible to have a 'residents only' section of the pub, where drinks could be served a little later? However, overall a good place to stay, and we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your skates on at our local ice rink or take in some fresh air at Calderglen Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel Scotland