To be fair we have always found Premier Inn to be the best of the "lower cost" hotel chains and this inn is no exception. Having been recently updated, the hotel is modern and clean. The rooms are exceptional. They are bright and airy, large screen televisions on the wall and spotless bathrooms. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in and this place lives up to its good sleep guarantee!
We had breakfast in the attached bar and found out its pretty much eat as much as you like for very little cost. First class stay in a first class establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to College Milton and Peel Park Industrial Estates. Within walking distance of Hairmyres train station. For shops and local amenities East Kilbride town centre is less than 1 mile away. Our Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, flatscreen televisions & en-suite facilities. We also have an onsite pub restaurant with indoor children's play area and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel Scotland