“A great night's sleep”

Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Stayed at this Premier Inn as a party of four while visiting a family member at Christmas. Excellent accommodation for this purpose and receptionist Cathy made us all very welcome. Great room size and very comfortable. I can't comment on the restaurant as we did not eat there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Mandy F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Cathy will be delighted that she made you feel welcome, and I will be sure to pass your comments on to her.
Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Had an overnight stay here. Staff are very friendly. Good car parking and restaurant is extremely handy. Hotel itself is one of the older Premier Inns and could do with a facelift. Rooms look tired however they are extremely clean and comfortable.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan B
Mandy F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We do indeed have one of the older properties, but we work very hard to keep it modern up to date and spotlessly clean and comfortable for all of our guests.
We are also lucky to have lots of free parking here too.
I will ensure that the team know that you found them to be friendly too.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

we had 2 rooms at the peelpark and as usual we were not disappointed ,would like to thank Karen and Carol for the help when My Aunt took ill The reception staff are so helpfull and a bonus to this hotel. we dined at the Peel park and for the first time I would say that the meals were really good.and would have no 2nd thoughts about eating here again unlike some of the restaurants connected to the premier inn establishments,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank magsjar
Mandy F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

What a lovely review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, Karen and Carol will be delighted. I will also pass on your kind comments to everyone else concerned.

I am so glad that you all enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were able to help you when your Aunt took ill. We all hope your aunt is feeling much better now,

Operations Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Me and my partner stayed here for 2 nights, 16th & 17th November. I have travelled all over UK Ireland Europe & USA on business over 30 years and I have to say, this hotel has the friendliest staff I have ever encountered, by a country mile!! Nothing was a bother to them, anything I asked for was delivered in a heartbeat! It was almost like going away from home and staying with a relative! The whole hotel is spotless, the bed is the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. Even the duvet and pillows were comfortable!! (1 small criticism.... the step into the bath for a shower would be easier with some grab rails, the bath is high), then again I'm no youngster!! The adjacent pub offers great food at very reasonable prices and again the staff are top notch. If you need to stay in East Kilbride or just be near Glasgow (the train station in 2 mins in a taxi) then look no further, just book in here. I cant wait to get back over!
Bill Waters, Derry, Ireland

Room Tip: Just take a room, the whole place is quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Mandy F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our hotel, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much. The team will be delighted with your comments. I will also be sure to let the restaurant manager know about your kind comments in regard to his team.
We do have rooms with lower baths and grab rails if this would suit you better, just let us know the next time that you are comming and we can give you some more information about these rooms.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed here when my "normal" East Kilbride hotel was fully booked.
It was a good experience all round. Very comfortable beds and spotless room.
Bar and restaurant across the courtyard and includes very reasonable priced carvery.
Staff were very pleasant and attentive.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mandy F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

What a shame that your normal hotel was fully booked, but I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Peel Park.
I will pass your lovely comments on to the team here and to the manager of the restaurant,

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Time and time again I always choose to stay at this hotel when working away from home. The staff and service at the hotel is first class. The pub next to the hotel serves edible food and the locals are friendly. This is definitely one of the most friendly premier inns I have ever stayed in (and there have been shed loads!!) Congratulations to all the staff, in particular Karen who is just a dream. Lenny.............Give them a pay rise but remove the PURPLE TELEPHONE!!

Room Tip: I struggled to find the swimming pool or the fitness centre, now I think of it I may have seen the s...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such a lovely review, Karen will be delighted with your kind comments about her service.
As you know we always do everything possible for our guests, but would find it difficult to remove the purple telephone as it is now such a feature of our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,
Kindest regards from both myself and the whole team,

Operations manager.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed at the premier inn on business and really just needed somewhere to lay my head and didn't have big expectations, but i was really pleasantly surprised. The best thing about this hotel is the staff. I really received 5 star service. After a really long day i arrived back at the hotel and Cathy on reception asked me if Id had a good day, to which i replied yes but my feet are killing me so she promptly went and filled me a hot water bottle to put in my bed to put my feet on, which was so unexpected. Later that night when i was about to leave for dinner, she noticed it was raining and gave me an umbrella. There was another lady there to who was also so friendly. In terms of hotel standard, this hotel does what it says on the tin. It was clean and comfortable but the staff are just a delight, and for that reason, i will definitely stay again next time I'm in Glasgow

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Mandy F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so lucky to have such an amazing and caring team, they always go the extra mile for our guests. I
t was great to speak to you in the morning and hear that you had a great sleeep, even though you had slept in!
Hopefully we will see you again soon,

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Kilbride
Torrance Hotel
Torrance Hotel
#3 of 7 in East Kilbride
Holiday Inn Express Hamilton

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel? Share your experiences!