I stayed at the Peel Park hotel for a total of 7 weeks as my house was flooded and my insurance company paid for us to stay.
Obviously we weren't paying so I cant comment on value for money but at this devastating time when everything we owned was lost the staff at this fantastic hotel made this time so much easier for us.
My then 2 year old son was excited about this little adventure and the reception staff were simply fantastic... every morning they would open the door to let my son return the room key (he loved it!) and every time we returned to the hotel we received such a warm welcome.
I was actually quite sad to leave as we build friendships with the receptionists and the breakfast staff who all knew us by name by the time we left.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, great location and absolutely delightful customer service.
Thank you to all the staff who made our horrible circumstances so bearable!
Siobhan, Ewen and "Wee Dylan"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to College Milton and Peel Park Industrial Estates. Within walking distance of Hairmyres train station. For shops and local amenities East Kilbride town centre is less than 1 mile away. Our Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, flatscreen televisions & en-suite facilities. We also have an onsite pub restaurant with indoor children's play area and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel Scotland