“Super, friendly service.”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #67 of 112 Restaurants in East Kilbride
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Just a quick solo meal - but I have to let you know that the service here was great. Just the right balance of attentiveness!
The pizza was a little light on cheese, heavy on tomato sauce. Ask if you like it different.

1  Thank Nickit7676

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I usually enjoy Pizza hut and im not syaing I didnt this time.

Service was good was reasonably quiet when we arrived looked like only 2 girls serving but they seemed to cope as it was quiet but could see as it was getting busier that the service would slip.

Food came quickly (starters & mains) and was piping hot.

Reason Im not giving higher score was because when my pizza arrived it was like there was a ration on cheese hardly any cheese on it all. My 8 year old hardly touched it as he could see too much of the tomato sauce.

Will probably go back for a quick fix but will ask for extra cheese next time.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Having eaten here loads of times over the years and loved it every time, our last visit was so disappointing we have never returned! We had quite a wait for our mains to arrive and they forgot to order my sons pasta, the plates they gave us looked terrible so I asked for other ones, the poor waiter couldn't apologise enough but sheepishly came back and told us they were all the same! Glaze on plates all grey scores and you could feel dried on starch on the surface of the plates. (I work in food hygiene) not very presentable. The cheesy bites pizza was a joke, the bites were positively anorexic, they looked like little fingers sticking out one side of the pizza and the other side was as it should be. I took a picture as it was so bad! They didn't charge for my sons dinner and gave us free puddings but given the plates scenario we have never been back!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Good buffet at lunchtime, but you get better pizza at Sainsbury's at a fraction of the price. Kids love it, but adults will know it could be so much better.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

food is great always busy but you can still get a table if willing to wait staff are friendly and always ready to help if asked also you dont feel as if they are in a hurry for you to finish as i have found in so of their other places