My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast deal. The price we paid was good value overall.
We thought the hotel was in a lovely setting and the exterior was very impressive. Our room was fine but very small. I think some might find it a tight squeeze. Completely adequate though especially considering what we paid.
I have seen some poor reviews of the gym/swimming pool. I thought it was absolutely fine and fitted our purposes.
Our first night the service wasn't great. We waited around 20 minutes at the bar before someone took our order. They had run out of a few things we asked for and some of the staff just stood about ignoring customers. It was very so so.
The second night the service was fantastic and we couldn't have faulted anything, I think the previous night must have just been very busy.
More than two nights would have been too long as there isn't a huge amount to do but overall it was an enjoyable break.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Stirling