The hotel was lovely, staff very pleasant, food absolutely excellent, our room, though rather small, clean and modern with a decent sized bathroom. We very much enjoyed our stay and the hotel is ideally situated for Central Scotland sightseeing. My only negative comment is that you are charging £15.00 per day for internet access. This is 2014 not 1985! Wifi in hotels should be included free but even if you wish to recoup the cost of your server then £15.00 per day is just extortionate and is clearly just a money spinner. As we were on holiday we didn't use it and accessed free wifi while we were out and about but I would think business users would be forced to pay these rates. It left a really sour taste in our mouths. I have never stayed anywhere that charges anything like this for 24 access. I would have expected a week's wifi access for £15.00. Shame on you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Stirling