This Old famous hotel, has been sympathetically renovated, and modernised where applicable.
The rooms have excellent decor and are comfortably furnished together with up to date bathrooms. I love the large bath towels.
The bar and restaurant ar excellent with many interesting food items on the menu's.
I have a issue, and that is the star of the rear lift which on the ground floor has the push button assembly fixed to the wall with tape, and the doors together with the surrounds all in brush aluminium have not been cleaned for some time, and the bottom runners of the lift when the doors are open who a large build up dirt.
Another problem is the the fact there is only one lift and at times there is along wait.
I ave a blue badge but could not find a bat because there were cars without badges using the spaces, when I mentioned this i was told there really wasn't anything they could do.
Not what one expects from Doubletree
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Stirling