Spent 7 nights there with our two young children recently, and due to my work commitments, our family spent much time in the hotel. Great base geographically for exploring Scotland.
Good points: without exception the reception staff were great, really helpful and pleasant; upgraded to suite much appreciated; bar staff also friendly and efficient
Medium: food was a bit unimaginative, breakfast very very busy. staff very stressed here. Leisure centre OK, showing its age a bit
Poor: parts of the hotel look tired, and the "newer" wing seems tatty in some places, even the carpets don't look terribly clean
Overall: when you stay in an hotel for a week you do find things that aren't great, but overall we left with a pleasant impression of an hotel which is trying hard through its staff
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Stirling