“Nice time”

Cafe Continental
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Italian & European restaurant set over two floors with Idyllic views over the river Allan. Relaxed cafe & brasserie offering a wide variety of coffee, drinks, snacks and meals from 9am to late 7 days a week. A further A la Carte restaurant offers exceptional dining from our world class chefs which also has panoramic views over the river to the rear of the property. Entrance is from the High Street, Dunblane which also has a small outdoor seating terrace. Regular entertainment is offered within the Brasserie and on Friday and Saturday evenings, customers may enjoy further entertainment until 1am whilst sampling an exceptional range of wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and i were recommened to try Cafe continental. We called to book a table a few days beforehand which was handled very well. They even send a nice email to confirm. We arrived with our party of six and sat downstairs which is very classy and smart. Our orders were taken with out any problem and no hassle. The service through out was very good and attentive. We all selected different starters and main courses and every one was delighted with the food and service. First class place to eat with a lovely ambience. Something different. Go there you will not be disapointed. Thankyou to the staff for a lovely time .

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had a lovely lunchtime meal here, the food was tasty, the staff very friendly and efficient and the restraunt itself was very welcoming. I would like to go back and try it for its night time atmosphere. Lovely little find.

1  Thank Pmcd04
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was a chance encounter, but open certain to be repeated. The restaurant offers a la carte dining on the middle level, and bistro dining at street level - we chose bistro and sat outside. Spoilt by choice, we selected from all over the menu, and no-one was disappointed. I had the Moroccan Lamb Burger, which was a nicely-spiced and very lean burger, with beetroot relish and goat's cheese, and was delicious. My wife had the Pizza Marinara, which had a thin base and a very generous topping of salmon and prawns. My mother enjoyed her crepe, but returned the next day to try the pizza!
The service was prompt and friendly - the tables outside are furnished with buzzers, giving the option to call for service, urgent service (?) or the bill, but was superfluous.
I had the feeling that I could eat here 10x and never eat the same thing twice, and am looking forward to taking up the challenge.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We thought we would try this fairly new restaurant in Dunblane as it #1 in the area. We were welcomed despite the staff being busy with other customers, after a short wait we were offered a choice of sets(all nice). The food was served quickly but not in a rush, the portions were a little small but very tasty. We ate in the upstairs (Main street level) Brasserie and I would like to try the Al a carte restaurant downstairs. They have WiFi and nice background music. Lovely staff.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Enjoyed lunch their yesterday forgot my glasses so manager lent me his "good touch" food was goo not expensive staff very good and good view