“Great find”

Cafe Continental
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Italian & European restaurant set over two floors with Idyllic views over the river Allan. Relaxed cafe & brasserie offering a wide variety of coffee, drinks, snacks and meals from 9am to late 7 days a week. A further A la Carte restaurant offers exceptional dining from our world class chefs which also has panoramic views over the river to the rear of the property. Entrance is from the High Street, Dunblane which also has a small outdoor seating terrace. Regular entertainment is offered within the Brasserie and on Friday and Saturday evenings, customers may enjoy further entertainment until 1am whilst sampling an exceptional range of wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our first visit to Cafe Continental and we hope to be back soon.
We arrived with a very tired 6 year old and 2 other young children and immediately the staff were very attentive and the manager treated our son with great respect and cheered him up straight away.
The food was lovely, the live music on piano and guitar was just right and the friendliness of everyone really made us glad we came.
Thank you so much for a great meal-the way you made our son feel special was talked about all weekend and noticed by others :)

1  Thank Alison G

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Having wandered around Dunblane and being unimpressed with the other offerings we stumbled across Cafe Continental. Service was excellent and the atmosphere relaxed. I ordered the meat pizza and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of the toppings, my wife had the vegetarian pizza with added crayfish which was in no way skimped on. All in all an excellent surprise find at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

A spontaneous night out at the start of December saw my husband and I nip into Cafe Continental on a Friday evening. It was very quiet: one other table. The staff were friendly and I explained that I had special dietary requirements. Despite clearly explaining these, after the third time that my meal was served with something I couldn't eat, I gave up. My husband had finished his meal so I just ordered a coffee. Sadly, this too was unacceptable: lukewarm. It was comically bad.

1  Thank Doris1981_12
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Being local to the area we decided to try this restaurant with our overseas visitors. After a slight issue regarding the ventilation which was identified and resolved by the manager we settled down to an excellent meal,attentive staff and very pleasant surroundings. We will definitely be back and pleased to recommend this restaurant to others.

2  Thank Stuartsreview
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely meal. Food was very well seasoned and hot...Staff very welcoming and attentive. Young girl playing piano and guitar....nice change having live music. We all agreed we would return.