“Hampton Hotel - Corby”

Hampton by Hilton Corby
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Corby
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Decent, clean accommodation. Good internet connection. Helpful staff. Comfortable and quiet room. Good value for money. Also helpful that I was able to take my two well travelled, well behaved dogs along with me. Will definitely stay again in the future. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Nancy H,

My thanks for taking the time to leave a review, glad to see you enjoyed your stay and the dogs did too!

Cheers,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Pleasant hotel where the staff are helpful and its location is handy for business in Corby. Gym is small but well enough equiped to shake of the dust at the end of the day. Complimentary Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear Paul B,

Great to see you enjoyed your stay with us and its always nice when a guest feels we give excellent value for money!

My thanks again,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Slightly quirky location as it looks as if you are driving into a shopping centre, but the room was comfortable, clean and very well presented. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. I had not expected cooked items and was plesently surprised to find bacon, eggs, sausages, and beans available.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Maria L,

Just wanted to thank you for kind comments and I was glad to see you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast!

We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I couldn't detach the surroundings from the hotel but I'm trying! We arrived on a Friday evening so obviously peak going out time in corby! We were surrounded by a weather spoons .greggs,dominoes and a subway! On the other side was a night club! Needless to say it was noisy!
The hotel inside(had to be kept locked for safety reasons) was basic but clean,the sitting area was ok for requirements and nothing more! The rooms however were of a good standard! Decent shower with products,tea making facilities,Telly and nice fluffy white towels! The bed and pillows were decent too!
I guess if you go knowing what to expect it's fine! Friday/Saturday nights are hectic and chaotic! But rooms were ok! Just not really the right feel for me!

Room Tip: No pool! Sorry couldn't remove that and don't think there were activities! Did offer a gym b...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Snootyroo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments, weekend evenings can certainly be busy in Corby as I am sure they are in most places!

We do indeed keep our hotel secured, meaning only guests can gain entrance. We find in general this is preferred and means that all our paying guests do feel more secure when staying with us!

I was glad to see we provided everything you need inside the hotel and you found us to be of a good standard!

Now you know Corby, when you are next in the area we look forward to seeing you!!

Thanks,

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed here for one night before attending a business meeting in Corby. Due to the price I was expecting something along the lines of a Premier Inn and given that the last Hilton chain hotel I stayed in was the Conrad in Hong Kong, I has to remind myself not to expect too much. I was very pleasantly surprised!

The hotel is spotlessly clean and very modern. The beds and bedding (especially the pillows) were extremely comfortable. Nice big fresh rooms and a beautiful bathroom complete with Grohe fittings, it was definitely much more than I expected.

Toiletries are provided in the bathroom, which was a nice touch. There are wall mounted pumps in the shower with shampoo, conditioner and body wash. There are two similar pumps above the sink with hand wash and moisturiser. Beautiful fluffy white towels are provided too.

There's is a glass sliding door to the bathroom which also doubles as a wardrobe door (great space saving idea) and in the wardrobe you'll find an iron, ironing board and a hairdryer.

Tea and coffee is provided in the room along with an alarm clock with an MP3 player with pre-set buttons for various genres of music.

The free breakfast provided was more than adequate (and certainly super to what Holiday Inn Express provide). Again the breakfast area was modern and spotless.

I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Corby and will actively seek out Hampton by Hilton hotels in other areas.

• Stayed: July 2013
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear scottishmum31,

Well what can I say, many thanks for such great and exhaustive review! It is nice to see the hotel was to your liking and your review certainly gives a full picture of what we offer as a hotel!

We are in fact the oldest Hampton by Hilton in the UK, so I am sure when you stay at our other hotels you will find an even better quality of finish and product!

My thanks again and we definately look forward to welcoming you back when your next in the area!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Very good business class hotel, clean, modern, and well located for the industrial estate, public houses within walking distance for meals out. Staff friendly and helpful, security of hotel excellent, parking very good.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Chris E,

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave your review. Great see you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Excellent value hotel - complimentary breakfast exceeded expectations. Staff all pleasant and very helpful. Couple of issues - noise from local teenagers hanging around (we were on the ground floor at rear of hotel) and the airconditioning unit was switched off - not great on a hot night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear ejg40,

Thanks very much for leaving your review, great to see we delivered above and beyond again!

Look forward to seeing you when your next back in the area.

Kind regards,

Martyn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corby
Best Western Rockingham Forest Hotel
The Raven Hotel
#6 of 6 in Corby
Holiday Inn Express Kettering
Kettering Park Hotel and Spa

Been to Hampton by Hilton Corby? Share your experiences!