“Enjoyable stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Corby
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed one night at this hotel - very pleased. Only negative was that we were on the ground floor at the back of the hotel and the lorries starting up in the morning woke us up (they were parked right by our room). Not the hotels fault though.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Tracy D,

My thanks for leaving your comments here, as I mentioned to you previously I will be having a word with the Lorry depot next door to ensure they keep noise to a minimum. As I also mentioned this is very rarely a problem and I do not anticipate it will be moving forward. Glad to see that, that apart you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to having you back again soon.

Rgds,

Martyn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Ellon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights whilst attending a family wedding.
Location was a bit out of town; however we had a hire car.
The hotel is adjacent to a Wetherspoons pub which is great value for money, plus we didn't hear any noise (Room 334)
The staff were extremely pleasant & the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Ellon94,

Thanks for leaving your review! Glad to see that during your longer than average stay you enjoyed the hotel (I do hope the wedding you attended was good also!) and found the team to be their normal happy selves and that the rooms where clean!

My thanks again and should another wedding (or anything else for that matter) bring you back to Corby in the future, we look forward to seeing you.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is great for business travel. The rooms are comfortable, use of the internet is free and easy to access and the staff are helpful and professional. I have stayed here a number of times now and the service has been consistent and reliable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Jeannie C,

Thanks for the lovely review, glad to see our hotel ticked all of your boxes and out team were helpful and professional - I will be sure to share this with them!

As a regular guest we look forward to seeing you back here again soon.

felixstowe, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I booked with you as I thought I would be getting a better standard than Premier Inn, unfortunately this was not the case. I had checked prior to booking for the use of an iron which was available in the room with an ironing-board, however, the iron didn't work properly. I was unable to park in the car-park over-night and had to park on the road I queried with the receptionist if this was ok an was initially ignored. The bed was uncomfortable, the breakfast in the morning was a shambles ... no-one knew what they were doing, where anything was, there were no teaspoons and to what I could make out only 1 girl who was trying her best to deal with quite a few people who as I've already said couldn't find anything. The Breakfast was poor, not a lot of variety as far as a fried breakfast goes and no table service something that comes standard when you book with a Premier Inn and then to top it all off I approached the receptionist to make complaint regarding the breakfast service to be thrown a business card and told to call the number, I did this and was directed to the same receptionist who had just given me the card who then explained I couldn't call on a Sunday, he was rude, incompetent and his uniform had seen better days. This was meant to be a romantic night away for myself and my partner, we decided to book with Hampton thinking we would be getting a better standard I am therefore very disappointed and felt that it spoilt our romantic night away.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear John T,

As you know I have already replied to you directly to discuss you stay, as you and others can hopefully see your experience is not a common experience when staying with us and indeed some of the points upon further investigation were explained fully. I am glad I was able to explain this and what a Hampton by Hilton delivers to all our guests as a hotel and as a brand.

Hopefully following our communication I have restored your faith and look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the near future.

Thanks again for your feedback.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent Hotel enjoyed every minute would use again staff staff very helpful modern rooms very comfortable Breakfast far better than we thought it would be more than continental hot item back egg sausage bacon

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear haroldr727,

Thanks for the great feedback, glad to see you joyed your stay with us - it always nice to read when a guest thinks we are an 'excellent' hotel!

Look forward to welcoming you back when your next in the area.

United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just the job for a business trip, a group of us stayed and it ticked all the boxes we needed. Clean rooms (a bit small but fine for one night), clean bathrooms, Good self service breakfast amenities. It's not too well signposted though so you need to look to the left after the round about otherwise easy to miss.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martyn H, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Rachael J,

Glad to see you enjoyed your stay when you found us! Whilst we don't have many comments that we are difficult to find I will be sure to check our existing signage and see if we can do a bit more. I was happy to see that the hotel delivered what you expected and that if business ever brings you back to the area we can look after you again.

Rgds,

Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Located close to the Rockingham Motor Speedway made going to and from the circuit quick and easy. Internet access was quick and easy without any sign up or passwords. The room was reasonable sized but felt a bit cramped with the sofa bed out.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Phillip S,

Glad to see our location and being so close to the race track was ideal for you. Thanks for the taking the time to leave your review and whilst some guests may feel with the sofa bed opened out it does cramp the room a little, this is down the size and quality of the sofa beds we use which are a step up from our rivals!

Thanks again for taking the time, all feedback good or bad really does help us and the team love to read it.

Martyn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corby
BEST WESTERN Rockingham Forest Hotel Corby
Kettering Park Hotel and Spa
The Raven Hotel
The Raven Hotel
#6 of 6 in Corby

Been to Hampton by Hilton Corby? Share your experiences!