“Nice Stay in Corby Premier Inn”

Premier Inn Corby Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Corby
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had a good stay at this hotel. The staff are lovely and polite.
The only things of concern were that rooms were not warm enough and also wifi reception was flaky. Apart from that, I really enjoyed my stay here and will definitely recommend again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 January 2014

As from the time of our arrival we were looked after. The room was clean and tidy even though this hotel is situated near a main road we all slept peacefully. The Beefeater next door had pleasant staff who were polite during the evening whether you were eating or not and then again the next morning at breakfast. We have used this hotel at least 5 times now and there has been nothing to speak of to complain about. Thank you for a really pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stopped over fter a New Years dinner at Beefeater next to hotel. Great night lovely clean, quiet hotel even though it's next to busy road. Don't let that put you off, stopped in room 41 didnt hear a thing.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here during a weekend of visiting Rockingham Castle. It's in a great location and a short drive away from the Castle.
I love Premier Inns as they are terrific value for money.
We were greeted by a lovely gentleman at reception who provided a warm welcome. It really set the tone for our stay. The rooms were as expected. Spacious. Clean. Comfortable beds. I had a very rested stay and was up bright and early for the enjoyable breakfast at Oakley Hay which is literally next door.
Thumbs up again Premier Inn.
I think the chap who was on reception needs recognition. I've never met a friendlier receptionist.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Booked through the rather average Premier Inn app on my Android phone (come on Premier Inn, put some money into developing a wholly joyful experience on the app 0 you can do better!!) whilst travelling North-South and feeling very tired.
I was 30 minutes away when I booked and as I arrived there the lovely gentleman on reception got my name right without my uttering a word!
As it was Halloween the hotel was decorated accordingly, quite fun in my opinion (and I am a grumpy sod by nature!). Whilst I was checking in another family arrived to check in as well. The reception staff couldn't have been nicer, uttering apologies to me for keeping me waiting (whilst the new printer was spooling out the incredibly small invoice!) whilst at the same time putting the newcomers at ease and ensuring they would be dealt with shortly - why cant all hotels do this??!! I've been to and enjoyed far superior (in the general public's view) hotels worldwide and most of them haven't achieved this level of high customer service.

The hotel itself is your typical Premier Inn. Scrupulously clean and functional (if a little boring). Breakfast next door was pretty good whilst not being outstanding. TV in the room was the standard small 28" size (I've only been to a few with the larger 40" size which I prefer)

I didnt eat at night as my only thought was of my head hitting the pillow.

All in all, exactly what I was after and wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I always think of Premier Inn as the Easy jet of the hotels chains. Good prices available (if you book in advance and are flexible), clean, functional rooms and excellent (usually) service. Corby is no exception. We were there for a relation's birthday and staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming. Hotel is a little tired but at edges still immaculately clean and relatively comfortable. Not much in area unless you want extraordinary bargains at Argos warehouse (if you want a cheap TV it is the place to go!). There is a Beefeater next door which was fast and furious with standard pub grub but reasonably priced. Probably popular because there is not much else in area in way of restaurants. All in all as ever good value for an overnight stop.

Room Tip: Probably on second floor away from road although all rooms are well insulated.