“Wish I hadn't bothered.”
Review of Spread Eagle

Spread Eagle
Ranked #41 of 110 Restaurants in Corby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Sunday lunch 12.95 .one of my 3 tiny roast potatoes was hollow I suspect aunt Bessie had a hand in that. The vegetables were boiled to within an inch if of their lives. The gravy was like water! The table was dirty and not one of the waiting staff wiped it. The food was not even particularly hot. Wont be back.

There are newer reviews for Spread Eagle

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We arrived early midweek just before they started serving food as we thought it would be nice and fresh. How wrong were we! The vegetable were overcooked and dry as if they have been sitting for hours, but we were the first ones there!!! Over all a lacklustre meal, tough meat , overlooked vegetables and gravy that was like a oxo dunked in water. we have not been there since.
Avoid,there are much better places to go in Corby.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I eat here regularly and I am never disappointed. It depends on your expectations. I usually just have a chicken burger and I know what to expect. That doesn't mean its poor- some people just expect perfection. The food tastes good and is good value for money. The staff are always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

went here for christmas dinner ,this his the first time my self and my lovely wife have gone out for christmas dinner as we normaley have it at home. But being that there is know 10 of us ,it to much to cook at home.
But i must say ,the meal at the spread eagle was excellent service very good as well,only one down side to the meal was that they served the gravy in a (cream jug) instead of (gravy boat)
which i thought was a bit strange.Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

we had a pleasant meal on sunday after Christmas, the menu was varied and the specials board was good.. the staff were attentive and were quick to seat us and take our order.