“Brilliant ”

Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Corby
Price range: US$25 - US$31
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1979, the Royal Tandoori Indian Restaurant & Takeaway is the oldest Indian takeaway in Northamptonshire.August 16th 2006 saw us extend and open a new high class 100 seater contemporary restaurant to complement our takeaway.Specialising in 'contemporary' Indian cuisine, we offer an extensive range of dishes to suit everybody including our hugely popular 'Bangladeshi Dishes'. So whether your favourite is our traditional Rogan-Josh or a mild Buttered Chicken, or perhaps a Chicken Rajkumari, you are sure to be impressed with our class, professionalism, and excellent contemporary cuisine.
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Can not fault this restaurant at all, always get brilliant service, the food is the best tasting Indian I have ever tasted! The staff are polite and the chef will do his best to make a dish taste however you want it!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Having lived in Corby for fifteen years I have used Rocky's Royal Tandoori through the years, for our takeaways as well as the restaurant, today I rang the restaurant as I had a family celebration, my husband past his Nvq level 3, as always Rocky accommodated us with a booth and added a congratulations banner, another fantastic meal, we won't go anywhere else, they really are the best in Corby! Thanks guys awesome service as always. X

1  Thank Michaela H
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is by far my favourite Indian Restaurant in Corby, I regularly eat there and I'm never disappointed. When recently travelling Australia I even had withdrawal symptoms from their amazing food! When I returned they remembered me and how I'd recently returned from Australia and I was treated like royalty when I had my first meal back in the UK. The staffs service is always outstanding and many years ago made my 18th birthday a night to remember. They make a fuss of you, the atmosphere is always lovely and they constantly make improvements in te restaurant. Most important of all I've meet had a bad meal, if you're looking for a great curry, with all the trimmings and fantastic choice to pick from on the menu this is the place to be! Nice to have a restaurant in Corby where they don't allow their standards to slip. I'll always choose Royal Tandoori.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had a sit down meal and the level of service was brilliant. The food was excellent and the staff were friendly and very welcoming. Fantastic atmosphere and would certainly recommend and shall certainly be visiting again. 10 out of 10

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I made our first visit to the Royal Tandoori on Tuesday night, the 8th July.
What a discovery!
Dee, the manager, was faultless in his service.

The atmosphere was superb.

But, the crowning glory was the food.

Beautifully cooked, well presented, great flavours with some nice surprises in old favourites.

A single rise for the wife at the end was a nice touch!

We were offered a VIP card, very time you go you build points! That will fill up quickly methinks!

Then, the final surprise, they sell BBQ meat packs!