“16th Birthday Paintballing at Delta Force, Effingham.....a Fantastic Day!!”

Delta Force Paintball
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Cobham
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Deepwood is situated in the heart of Effingham Forest and has seven exciting game zones. These include replica villages, double-decker buses, speedball arena's and fully constructed bridges. Campaign Paintball is located nearby,please note this is a separate company and not connected with Delta Force centres. Delta Force Paintball in Surrey is located just minutes from M25 (Junction 10) and within walking distance from Effingham train station, making it easily accessible from London.
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Excellent venue!...I recently held my daughter's 16th B'day at Delta Force. She and her friends had a fantastic time. The day was very well organised from the moment we arrived until we left, from handing out equipment, safety talks & breaks & fair splitting of the groups. The Manager & Marshalls were all very welcoming, professional & helpful.
It was a lovely crisp autumn day and while I waited, there was an endless supply of coffee and I was kept warm with a constant supply of hot water bottles!! (The waiting area is outdoors under cover!), so I didn't get cold.
Cost can mount up, but if you are aware of that and ration your paintballs for each game then you will have enough for the end! My daughters group all came prepared to buy extra balls between them for the whole day.
I would certainly recommend this venue if you want something a bit different for all ages! We will be back for my other daughters b'day soon!

1  Thank Redro0705
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

At Delta Force Paintball we strive to create the ultimate paintball experience for each and everyone of our customers, from the players to the parents, waiting at base camp. We are thrilled to hear that the staff on the day made you feel comfortable and took care of you, while you were waiting. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to hosting your daughters birthday party, in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I thought that i'd have to wait until my son was 12 to have a paintball birthday party,when I heard there was now a version for 8+yr olds I knew my son and his friends would love it.for most boys-(and men) oh! and girls for the pc brigade- the chance to run around with their mates,dressing up as a soldier,shooting others,getting muddy etc is surely the ultimate! We found the staff/marshalls friendly, efficient and helpful.The day is structured so you arrive,hand in the completed forms from each kids parents(if you are organised this is no trouble to print these off your email and get the parents to fill in a simple form),the kids are given a brief instruction and safety tutorial before getting kitted up.For mini ball the kids were taken into the field for about 20+ mins to play,they then return to the picnic table area for refreshmets,the chance to clean their face mask and tell stories of who done what.you can either let the centre provide pizza for lunch or take your own stuff-which is great if money is an issue.breaking the games up is great for many reasons,one being that the kids are given a certain no of paintballs at the start of each round which ultimately saves you buying extra pellets-if they just wanted your money they would give the kids all their balls at the start and the kids would waste them quickly.I think £20 per child is excellent value and can only say that not only will I be going again for my sons birthdays but I know all his mates are asking to go for their partys.One bit of advice-its best for the kids to wear old trainers which you don't mind getting filthy-so fresh clothes/trainers to wear afterwards if you want your car clean. Was a brilliant day!!!!

3  Thank tony h

Mini paintball is a new addition to Delta Force Paintball, due to there being a high demand for younger children wanting to go paintballing. It is fantastic to hear that your son and his friends all thoroughly enjoyed their day with us. Thank you very much for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers that will find it useful, when looking to make a booking. We look forward to having your son back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great place, but like many paintball operations, initial cost looks low but soon racks up if you hold your hand on the trigger too long!

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed the day. paintball can be a very expensive activity if you are trigger happy, however we do recommend setting a budget for the day and rationing out the paintballs. We hope this advise will help for your next paintball event.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Event.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

this was the first time at paint ball did not no what to expect but had a fantastic day from arriving to leaveing at the end off the day cant fault delta force team in any way will be back to get hit by some paintballs again lol see you all soon i cant believe i havent done this before great day thank you

1  Thank m669hov
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. Many people decide not to go paintballing because they don't know what to expect or are afraid. We are pleased you decided to come regardless and had an enjoyable experience. We hope you will be joining us again, for another day of action packed paintball.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

12.08.2013 Wakefield
"I arranged it for my son's 16th birthday. There was a group of 7 and everybody had a fantastic day. The marshals Emma and Sam plus the Manager and arrangements, made the whole day run smoothly, from when we arrived to the end of the day, it was fantastic. I would like to thank you all, for making my son's birthday very special. Thanks again."

1  Thank ginger12013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Delta Force Paintball are experts at hosting birthday parties, and we are thrilled that your son enjoyed his 16th birthday with us. We hope your son and his friends will be back, for another day of real life call of duty.