I stayed at this hotel on Monday for one night, I went down to watch a football match at Fulham between Nigeria and Italy. I chose this Hotel as I had a meeting with the players from the Nigerian team who also stayed at this hotel. I have stayed in lots of Hilton hotels all around the world and in my opinion this wasn't the best one, but the most expensive. The staff were very helpful and professional, the room was clean and I had a good night's sleep, breakfast was good with lots of choices, The gym was small and narrow but ok for a quick workout. BUT I was disappointed with the service at the bar, I ordered a club sandwich for lunch at 4.10pm and it arrived at 5.12pm. For me that's way too long to wait for a club sandwich considering the bar wasn't busy. The management needs to look into this....Not acceptable for Hilton standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey