We used to stay at this hotel as a treat a few times a year. The rooms used to be lovely, the staff used to be excellent and the beds used to be extremely big. Sadly, everything appears to have deteriorated. We booked a King Hilton Suite and a King Hilton Guestroom. We payed more for the Suite as it was supposed to come with some extras - which it didn't and the bed was actually smaller than the one in the cheaper Guestroom. We also had problems with the Guestroom as well. The lad at reception wasn't particularly helpful and there's a few other things that showed the Hilton in a bad light. It's a shame that the standard of service and rooms has detiorated and we can honestly say that at half the price and much better quality and service - a Premier Inn is much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey