Stayed for one night at hilton cobham with my boyfriend. We had the dinner, bed and breakfast deal. Dinner was great, fantastic choice and able to choose from three course set menu or from a la carte menu. Drinks however were pricey. Had a king size room which was lovely, smelt a little musty but very clean and very comfy bed. Great shower and bathroom too.
Breakfast was amazing! One of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. Service very good too. Hotel was let down by the leisure centre. Pool was tiny and sectioned in half for children to have swimming lessons which left almost no space to swim. The jacuzzi was out of action. The changing rooms are ridiculously small for a hotel of that size. They were full of babies and mums changing so there was no room at all. Only two or three showers with flimsy shower curtains. Overall a great hotel but do not go there for the spa facilities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey