Since my previous stay here there have been some improvements but also some things have gone downhill.
Staff seemed much better trained on my latest stay and I had a problem-free check in for the first time. Also staff throughout the hotel were pleasant and proactively acknowledging and engaging with guests.
The rooms remain dated and quite worn, certainly needing a refurbishment. Cleanliness was not great this time unfortunately. There were quite a few stray hairs in the bathroom and the corner of the duvet looked stained when it poked out of the cover.
The view from my room was overlooking the flat roof which was quite messy with wiring strewn about and a discarded cloche too! Given the quality of the rooms I felt that the cost was poor value.
The food and breakfast was fine, service was very good.
Overall some areas are better and some are worse than the last time I was here. I would still not recommend this hotel nor would it be my preferred choice in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey