Stayed here for one night on a weekend break. Booked that morning via lastminute.com at a great DBB rate. Were made welcome on arrival, had our Hilton number added to our booking, and were told about the restaurant, bar and leisure club facilities. Room was clean and very standard. Good selection of toiletries, and movies available for £5 via the TV. Coffee facilities but no minibar, just two bottles of (tepid) expensive water. Nice bar area although drinks, including coffees, pretty expensive. We didn't use the pool or gym but both looked good. Had a very good 3 course meal, with bottle of house wine, in the Mediterranean restaurant as part of our room rate. Food was excellent quality and would have been £25 per head for the 3 courses had we had to pay separately. Restaurant was relatively busy and had good buzz; not the usual dull hotel dining room. Food was of high quality and we would have happily paid these prices for it elsewhere; it was not the usual hotel rip off menu. We had ordered a morning paper but it did not arrive. On calling reception I was told a member of staff would pop to the local Sainsbury's to buy it for us as it had not been delivered. He brought it to our room within 15 minutes - great service and we were not charged. Breakfast was also good, restaurant not too overcrowded and buffet had everything we could want. Coffee was served at the table. Check out was not as good as check in. Receptionist tried to take payment before showing us our bill. Room had been charged to account even though we had already pre-paid. This was a poor last impression, given that the stay had been very enjoyable, but quickly fixed. Would be happy to recommend the hotel to anyone looking for somewhere decent in the area. Look out for good last minute deals, ours was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey