Starting with the positives, the staff were friendly and helpful at check in, and the rooms were of a decent size. One thing that bemused me though, was having asked for an interconnecting room (travelling with children), why the staff felt the need to block one of the doors with a heavy chair that took two people to move. A minor but noticeable irritant I could have done without. It was also deeply unpleasant having to walk my children past the smokers hanging around the door where we entered the block of rooms where our room was. The food at the bar was good, but the white wine was not cold. Another minus that is easy enough to remedy one would have thought. The rooms were adequate - nothing special and reasonably clean. Breakfast the next morning was somewhat dismal however, with gelatinous like porridge, and even my sausage mad boy turning his nose up at the sausages on offer. The floor in the breakfast area was tacky to walk on - it felt like it had not seem a mop for some time. Nor had the windows seen a duster. The swimming pool kept my boys happy, but I noticed the leaking ceiling on my way in (it was hard not to as I was getting dripped on as I signed my child in). All in all, while the proximity to the motorway made it a convenient place to stop, we will not be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey