Hilton Cobham
Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$54
    Hotels.com
    US$98
    US$77
    Good 3.5/5
    Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
    US$88
    PremierInn.com
    TripAdvisor
    1,768 results
    All reviewsmediterranean grillleisure facilitiesreception staffsteam roomthorpe parkrestaurant staffexecutive roomspa treatmentsgood nights sleepgymmotorwaychessingtonheathrow
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel was not at all helpful with ensuring priority to rooms due to being a bridesmaid at a wedding, they also billed me for another guest members two rooms and drinks at the bar, therefore a breach of data protection due to continuing to have access to my account details when i have pre paid for the rooms two months in advance to my stay. Overall a horrific experience on a day which should have been filled with laughter and no stress.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
    DeanRigby, General Manager at Hilton Cobham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear lj287
    Thank you for posting your review following your stay with us last weekend. I am really sorry that you have left the hotel feeling disappointed and felt it necessary to post a negative review. I understand that my Front Office Manager has resolved the problems you encountered and apologised to you. Our check in time is 3pm although we are happy for guests to check in early should the rooms be available earlier and I am pleased to see that you were able to check in at 1pm on Friday. Please accept my sincere apologies for the administrative error that has lead to your card being charged for your friend’s outstanding bill, I know Fraser has explained this was due to you confirming their reservation with your credit card. I can assure you that no breach of data protection has occurred and we have all of the necessary precautions in place to protect your personal information. I hope the wedding went well and look forward to seeing you back at the hotel soon.
    Warm Regards – Dean Rigby Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I used this hotel recently for a business meeting. The staff were friendly and helpful although service was slow and we were at first served the wrong choice at lunch .The parts of the hotel that I used looked clean and tidy especially the toilets. My only negative comments would be that it was uncomfortably hot and stuffy and seemed as though the air conditioning was either not working or was not turned on. The sandwiches that I had for lunch were at best poor as the bread was dry & stale which was very disappointing considering it was £8.00. To be fair my colleagues said that their lunch was ok. Would I return? Probably not unless the problems are addressed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
    Dean_Rigby_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Cobham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Twotoneskaman
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to the Hotel
    We always endeavour to offer all our guests an individual service and I am delighted with your kind comments regarding the team and the cleanliness of the Hotel, however it would appear that overall on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations with the service and food quality we delivered. I have discussed your experience with my Head chef who is also disappointed that we clearly got it wrong on this occasion. The chef has taken the opportunity to re-visit the sandwich selection and quality and has also reviewed the presentation and I am sure that on your next stay at the hotel you will see great improvements. I appreciate that not all aspects of your visit were acceptable however I do hope that the positives somewhat out way the negatives and we do get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
    Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I want to start by saying, "Hats off", to Daniel Duddy in the restaurant and Molly Breeden at the front desk. These two made my trip a great experience. I travel to London quite often for my kids to play soccer (futbol) and most hotel are average at best. This particular Hilton stands out to me because of the country side location and the quiet atmosphere. However, the two above mentioned employes are what made my stay a very pleasant one. Hotel is clean, organized and very we'll ran.

Room Tip: Great taxi service to and from London's city center
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Daniel j
    Thank you for posting such a great review following your stay with us. I know both Molly and Daniel our thrilled and really appreciate receiving such great feedback.
    I’m glad you got the opportunity to enjoy the surrounding countryside.
    I do hope the football is going well and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back next time you travel over here.
    Enjoy the rest of the Summer.
    Warmest regards

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed for a night on 12th July and the room was clean and comfortable. Check in was fast & efficient and the bar staff were friendly. Overall a good stay. We have stayed here before and would definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Gill H
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Cobham .I am delighted you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay and I will pass on your kind comments to the team.I do hope it will not be too long before we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back.
    Warm regards

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Cobham with my best friend and our two children due to its closeness to Thorpe Park to celebrate a birthday weekend. We had a junior suite which was overlooking the gardens - the suite was very spacious with a separate bedroom. We ate in the bar the first evening and the food and service was very good. The second evening we went to Cobham (well worth a visit) and ate at Wildwood at the Bear Inn which was fantastic - great food and very reasonable. Breakfast at the hotel was excellent with a very good selection. The staff at the hotel were all very helpful but a special mention to Adam on front desk who was so efficient and happy all weekend - he helped make our stay at the Hilton memorable and we will definitely return. Thanks everyone - 5 star service :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
    DeanRigby, General Manager at Hilton Cobham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear CathESouthWales,
    Thank you for taking the time to post such a fabulous review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you and your family had such a great time at the hotel and I hope you had fun at Thorpe Park. Cobham is a beautiful place and the hotel is ideally located to be able to explore the local area. Thank you for your positive feedback regarding Adam, I will be sure to pass on your comments and I know that he will be thrilled. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon. Warm Regards – Dean Rigby - Hotel Manager