We stayed at the Hilton Cobham for approximately 8 days. This hotel has a very nice location in the woods, and is alone with nothing close or within walking distance, so a car is necessary. We had a business week nearby and it was very convenient, cost effective, and quiet for the time we were there. However, the hotel is very run down and is in desperate need of maintenance and a remodel. The rooms were clean and internet was sufficient. Cable TV channels were very few. The restaurant for dinner was just sufficient and breakfast was not as good as Hilton Greenpark, where we normally stay in London. A local Pub in nearby Cobham, The Old Plough was an excellent escape for dinners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey