Woodlands Park Hotel
US$137
US$122
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$37
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$88
    US$98
    US$77
    Hotels.com
    Good 3.5/5
    Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
    US$88
    PremierInn.com
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewshandpicked hotelslovely hotelwedding breakfastexecutive roomdvd playerlovely groundscourse dinnerfull englishreception areawedding receptionbeautiful buildingplenty of parkingcooked breakfastsunday lunchfollowing morninggood nights sleeptea and coffee
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed last Saturday and had a fabulous evening. The staff on reception were very friendly and accompanied me up to the room and the service in the hotel continued to be top notch thereafter! I was in an Executive room (35) which apparently is the basic room type in the hotel but was amazed at the standard and quality of fixtures and decor. The view of the back garden was lovely too.

The best part however was the food, fabulous quality fish for main course and as good as any 5 star restaurant in London (and I've tried a few including Gordon Ramsey in Chelsea) in my humble opinion. The waiters were also faultless in service whilst at the same time being friendly. Could not fault the hotel in any way.....

Room Tip: Can't comment as only stayed in one room and if they are all that good then your in for a peaceful, luxurious night !!
    • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
    Michael M, General Manager at Woodlands Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for writing such kind things about your recent visit to my hotel; it is much appreciated. I was delighted to share your review with my colleagues and Chef, in particular, was delighted you enjoyed dinner in the Oak Room.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Woodlands Park in the very near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Just had a very nice weekend away at this hotel. It is a traditional oldy, worldy hotel complete with wood panelled walls and with a fire for relaxing by in the bar. The hotel staff were all very attentive and couldn't do enough for you. The food in the Oak Room restaurant was superb and the room whilst small was modern and fully equipped and comfortable. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review. It was a pleasure for me to read it and I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit. I have shared your feedback with all of my colleagues and I know that they are pleased that their attention to your needs was appreciated.
    Our new Executive Chef, Alec Mackins was really pleased to read your comments about his food as he has worked hard in the short time he has been here, to influence the menu and its dishes. That you enjoyed his food is a huge reward for his team's efforts.

I do hope that it will not be too long before you make a return visit to us.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was our anniversary trip to get away.. I have to staff were amazing. From the point of booking some last minute changes we had to make, the team were so accommodating. Big thanks to Ruth who managed our booking. When we arrived, we were treated to an upgrade & a little anniversary card. The cream tea was lovely. Room was lovely, biggest bed and beautiful bathroom.. Thank you! Unfortunately The dinner was slightly disappointing.. It took ages to get our canapés then we waited and waited and then had to prompt the waiter we were still waiting for our table at 845! The oak room food was ok... I wouldn't say amazing but ok. It's a shame an extra charge was made for scallops and steak when the rest of the menu was a little disappointing. Staff were lovely and breakfast team so friendly! Overall lovely weekend away.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
    Michael M, General Manager at Woodlands Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for posting a review and your very kind comments. I am delighted that your visit was a huge success but am sincerely sorry that dinner service was tardy. Fortunately we were very busy but unfortunately we had staff illness which contributed to a delay in service for some guests. I do hope that it did not tarnish your overall visit to Woodlands Park and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed here if or one night. Very traditional old style hotel with great service and great if you like peace and quiet. Beautiful wood panelling throughout and great history.

Staff first class and very attentive. Breakfast was superb. Well presented and served rather than the all too common buffet

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for your very kind comments about my colleagues and Woodlands Park. I am glad that you enjoyed Breakfast, it is something we are particularly proud of.

I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We could not fault Woodlands Park and the service we received in any way. The day was truly amazing and enjoyed by every member of our wedding party. I was so amazed that every detail had been thought of and executed beautifully. All of the table items, favours and guest books etc that I gave the staffing team to be arranged in the function rooms, were all dressed to perfection. We did not have to think of a single thing on the day, and that is exactly what we wanted. We were able to be surprised and taken in by it all along with our guests....Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your special day. We take huge pleasure in helping couples celebrate their marriage but all we do is exactly what you ask us to do. I am so delighted your family and guests thoroughly enjoyed their visit to Woodlands Park and we look forward to welcoming you back often.