“Bank Holiday in Lincoln”

Carluccio's - Cobham
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Cobham
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Baesystems
“Bank Holiday in Lincoln”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We have just visited family in Lincoln and ate at Carluccios on Sunday evening. All six of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Very friendly and polite staff, excellent food & wine and all at a very reasonable price. If you are in Lincoln and want a fantastic meal then I would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2014

“Disappointing!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Had heard so much about this place raft when one opened on my doorstep, I had to give it a try. Unfortunately it fell far from the mark. It was a quiet evening when we visited but the waiting staff were inattentive and the kitchen staff obviously had better things to do than attend to our food which was very obviously home cooked from frozen in the microwave!

weybridge
“Poor service again”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

No personal touch here, staff can't speak English very well. Waitress served someone else half way through taking our order. Just rude, not up to the usual standard. I suggest new Managment .

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Just had my first meal at this chain of restaurants in Watford. I was very impressed, the staff were delightful and attentive, without being over the top. I had the Sea Bass which was cooked to perfection and others in my party had the pasta all of which were very good.
The ambience of the place is fine not top dining but functional. Prices were reasonable and I came out feeling I would be happy to eat here again. Compared to other similar establishments in the area this place can hold it's head up high.

• Visited April 2014
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Great morning offer on coffee and pastry £2!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Clean, great staff and we only popped in for coffee & a rest from the steep hill road...
.....................................