Days Inn Cobham M25
Priceline
US$153
US$146
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
Brooklands Hotel(Weybridge)
Agoda.com
US$96
US$75
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
All reviewsservice stationservice areamotorway servicesfood hallharry ramsdensexecutive roomwh smithshower cubicleroom was cleanfree wifiovernight stopbudget hotelfirst floorstayed here for nightsair consingle bedwhat it says on the tin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2013

More and more, Days Inn is becoming my hotel of choice. Great locations, easy to find, good parking and really friendly staff. Cobham is no different but and, as it is so new, the rooms are faultless. Check in and check out was efficient and friendly. The amenities that Days Inn provide suit all my needs for both business and leisure trips. As the Inn is right next to the M25, I went armed with ear plugs etc, but the sound proofing is quite remarkable and I really had a good nights sleep. So much so, that I was surprised to find out when I woke up the next day that there is also a railway line close to the building.

Room Tip: It seems to me that most of the rooms would be good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Good modern hotel with excellent access off the M25. Helpful and friendly staff. Very clean rooms with enough facilities for short stays. As there are no restaurants in the hotel and only cooked food is fast food available at the service station, we recommend provision of micowaves, perhaps in a central location on each floor.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed for 1 night as was attending a function at Painshill hotel. Luckily got upgraded to an executive room- I looked at one of the standard rooms I believe the only difference was they were bigger?
It's a great hotel, no problems at all the rooms are all nicely furnished, very modern. Bath rooms was nice and the shower was hot. Only thing they could do was put a shower tray in the cubicle? When using the shampoo and shower gel I had to hold it or have to bend down to pick it up every time.
I was in room 12 which is right at the end and luckily not adjacent to any other rooms. This was nice and quiet the only noise I heard was occasional trains and some people outside early in the morning.
Also free wifi and parking is a great bonus :)
I would stay again for sure.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I would stay again for sure.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

the hotel was clean tidy and warm which is all you really ask for in a hotel! the Price was excellent and the hotel location was convinient. The only thing lacking was a resturant but the convinence of the services nearby was enough.