Days Inn Cobham M25
US$121
US$152
US$142
Travelocity
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$108
US$96
US$75
Travelocity
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
All reviewsservice stationservice areamotorway servicesfood hallharry ramsdensexecutive roomwh smithshower cubicleroom was cleanfree wifiovernight stopbudget hotelfirst floorstayed here for nightsair consingle bedwhat it says on the tin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We required somewhere comfortable to spend a night, Days Cobham was ideally located at the Cobham services on the M25. Despite it's proximity to the motorway we didn't hear any road noise.
The cost was reasonable and the services area had numerous options for food.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The hotel was trendy, bed comfortable, hot showers and the double glazing kept out all the road noise. But the best thing (and I hope this review gets back to him) was the really professional, friendly, polite young man that booked me in. He went out of his way to be helpful and welcoming. A real credit to Days Inn. The food court on the services was also excellent with a good variety of food at reasonable prices. All in all a very good stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The deal this hotel has for 2+ nights at roughly £25 per night is really really good! It's why I use the hotel!

It does seem the deal ends after December which I think is a massive shame! Because of its location I wouldn't want to pay more for it.

It is a little out of the way from London but absolutely worth it at the current price!

The rooms are a good size and warm. Wifi is strong, and even being in room 104, which is the room next to the lift, it wasn't too noisy, which I was very surprised about...it is also above the main entrance downstairs. I'm pretty sure with a roudy group of people staying it may be a little different...but I have been very lucky.

One thing, staying more than one night, every time I have done this, the key Leeds reactivating every time you try it for the first time the next day! This needs to be fixed as is very annoying! When you are further into the hotel, getting through the many doors to your room with heavy bags and finding your key doesn't work is infuriating!

Also, the hotel is reasonable new, but the mattresses are obviously cheap, so it won't be too long before the springs are really noticeable, so I hope they keep an eye on this and change them when due!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This accommodation is quite new and consequently the rooms are very fresh and clean with a modern ensuite. Located on the M25 it is situated on the Food Court area of the services but this is not clearly indicated and we needed to ask at the petrol station for guidance.We met with friends for a drink in the bar only to find that it is not open at the weekend. However the Food Court provides for most appetites, and Marks & Spencers simply food ensured a wide choice even for coeliacs
Staff were welcoming and helpful and although we were situated between the M25 and the railway it was not noisy. This is certainly an ideal hotel for those travelling from A to B

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Travel to Heathrow or Gatwick for us involves a risk laden journey on the M25. Particularly on weekdays, there is always a risk that an accident will cause major hold ups & tail backs stretching for miles & miles. Enter stress & anxiety stage left. So our risk & stress reduction option is to travel the night before & stay close to the airport in question. Sadly the hotels near the airport are getting more & more expensive, even the budget ones, & those that do seem reasonable often come with some horrific reviews. So this time we decided to try something different for our trip to Heathrow.
The Days Inn is a relatively new purpose built motel, situated next door to the motorway services at Cobham, near the A3 junction. It's about 20 miles from Heathrow, so still a little risk but minimal if you leave a little contingency time. Whilst many of the hotels around Heathrow claim restricted parking, chargeable & provided on a first come first serve basis (a real gamble if you don't plan to arrive until late) there is acres of free parking here. I booked on-line, nice simple process & the rate was some £50 cheaper than a comparable hotel near Heathrow. A real bonus was that I could cancel the room up to 4pm on the day of arrival at no cost & credit cards could be used without additional charge (please note Premier Inn).
Check in was easy & the positively delightful Chloe was full of smiles, energy & chat to make us feel right at home. We also benefitted from a complimentary upgrade to an Executive room, so that was a nice bonus.
The room was nice & modern with a very comfortable bed, TV, fridge, desk, iron & board, hair dryer, a brilliant shower & modern bathroom. Being close to the M25 I was a little concerned about the road noise but I needn't have been. The rooms are well insulated & I didn't hear a thing all night. By morning you could hear some muffled traffic noise but the acid test was that I normally have to sleep with earplugs in most hotels, but here I slept through the night without. So pretty much all you could need, including a good speed complimentary WiFi, for an overnight stop.
We booked room only but there is a bar & food available if you want it, plus the Motorway services are right next door if you can't wait to get your hands on your next BigMac or other services style fare.
A comfortable journey in the morning, albeit in quite heavy traffic, got us to the Long Stay Car Park in good time to check in & enjoy a relaxed breakfast.
So I deem this experiment to be a huge success & would recommend this as an option to anyone. We'll certainly do this again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple