“Excellent Hotel and Staff”

Days Inn Cobham M25
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cobham
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed here for 1 night, my 2 girls enjoyed our stay, our room was clean, and the staffs are friendly and the receptionist her name was Zarah was very accomodating and helpful. It was a great value for money. The breakfast was superb and our girls ate free!!! Would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Que_family

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I booked this Days Inn for a bike trip over the weekend. When I arrived in the neighborhood, it became clear that the hotel is not legally reachable other than by car. Calling the hotel they suggested two options: they could call me a cab (i had booked for two nights under a late deal), or they would refund if i could not reach the hotel. I mentioned i would try to find a way to get to the hotel, and asked locals on each side North, West, East and South, to no avail, the local access road had a high locked gate. Calling the hotel again, they offered again to call a cab, and this time reneged on their offer to refund (this was a non-refundable deal, but i do have to admit i forgot to explicitly ask whether the hotel was reachable). I also called www.latebookings.com who could not help either.
So no hotel, no refund, not exactly a good start for a biking trip. Since it was getting late, and i was getting cold, i booked elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My partner and I had booked this hotel for one night as we were attending a sports car rally at the nearby Brooklands Museum the next day. We knew the Hotel was situated in the Cobham services area of the M25, but it was not very well sign-posted. We had to ask in the garage and were directed to a large non-descript building next to the Food Court (which was well sign-posted). The reception staff were excellent, very efficient and friendly and we had no complaints about the comfortable bedroom and well fitted en suite shower room. We were disappointed that their were no dining facilities of their own and that we were directed to the Food Court (where we would, with paid for vouchers, breakfast the next morning) for an evening meal. Now we are not lovers of fast food outlets, so we decided to drive out to a nearby town where there were a choice of pubs and restaurants and we found one to our liking and had a very good meal (alas for me - no alcohol as I was driving). Back at the hotel there was a bar on the first floor, so I was able to have a glass or two before retiring for the night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Nice clean hotel, friendly helpful staff and lovely breakfast

Booked as a package trip with a nearby theme park and the hotel was reasonably priced, conveniently situated at the services so plenty of shops and choice of places to eat, easy to find and child friendly

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This trip was arranged for me. When told where I was staying I did not get excited expect ion an "average" motorway services experience. However, although the hotel is no great architectural achievement when you enter the hotel is far exceeds expectations. The reception team were on the ball, friendly and efficient. The room was well equipped, not 5star but clean, spacious and well furnished and equipped. "Dining" is in the motorway services, not so good, but there are good restaurants close by. On returning from the evening meal, off site, I was delighted to find that the hotel has a bar, so to bed with a nightcap! Bonus ! When revisiting the area I will certainly stay there again, oh I forgot to mention the lake and other outside areas, again unexpected and for me another bonus. By the way I don't work for them or have any connection other than as a satisfied customer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Days Inn Cobham is an excellent place to get your head down. Despite being on the new Cobham services of the M25 the rooms were very quiet. No traffic noise and no aircraft noise. The staff were all excellent. The breakfast was good even though you have to take it in the services.
If looking for accommodation in that area again would not hesitate in booking the Days Inn. The rooms were very clean as was all the areas in and around the complex.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good reception, friendly and helpful.
Room high standard of cleanliness and quiet.
Bed rather hard and uncomfortable and too springy, as when partner moved, so did I! Not a good night's sleep as promised.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobham
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel
Woodlands Park Hotel
Woodlands Park Hotel
#2 of 4 in Cobham
Holiday Inn Express Epsom Downs

Been to Days Inn Cobham M25? Share your experiences!