“GREAT HOTEL NICE SETTING GOOD FOOD”

Premier Inn Cobham Hotel
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Cobham
Reviewed 30 August 2011

The hotel is in lovely grounds with a Pub - Restarant next door . We stayed one night . The reception staff were very freindly and informative the room was very nice with a 6 foot bed and very quiet . We have stayed here before and really like this one .

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
PremierInnCobham, Manager at Premier Inn Cobham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay at Premier Inn Cobham. I’m really happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

This hotel is great value for money incomparision to other hotels in this area of Surrey. Staff are very helpfull and wecloming. All the rooms are refitted and look great. There was building work taking place next door but they had mad sure disruption to our stay was a minium. We will be using this hotel in future when we visit our family in the Hampton Court area.

Room Tip: I actually got a slightly better rate by booking directly with the hotel rather then with the Online...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
PremierInnCobham, Manager at Premier Inn Cobham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn Cobham. It’s so lovely to read such a positive feedback not only about service provided but also about our newly refurbished rooms. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

We booked this hotel as it was near to Chessington Theme park, only a 10min drive through a leafy residential area/woods with plenty of very nice houses. Use google maps for shortest/best route.
The hotel is your average premier inn, large king bed and two camp-bed/roll out beds for children. Room was very clean, bathroom had been recently refurbished, and i think there is work still going on upstairs, but as this was the weekend, there was no noise at all. There is plenty of parking outside, with large grounds and grassed areas and picnic tables/chairs, really for the new pub, but so many of them who would ever know.
The adjacent pub is currently being refurbished to a chef and brewer brand pub/restaurant , such a shame it opens next week, as looking through the doors it looks very nice inside.
As there was nowhere for breakfast just yet, the hotel offered complimentary breakfast boxes (cornflakes with UHT milk, orange juice and a fruit breakfast bar) and tea/coffee in receiption, which was fine.
This hotel is very easy to find and get to from the M25 motorway. Nearby in Cobham is a Waitrose supermarket, and a few local restaurants. The following day we drove into central london (22miles) which took around 50mins, as it was a sunday.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpfull.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Martyn77

Firstly let me thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn Cobham. I’m thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed it so much. I’m also really pleased that you liked our newly refurbished bathrooms and most importantly that you felt that staff is really friendly and helpful. I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the team. Thank you once again and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at Premier Inn Cobham soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2011

friendly staff, warm welcome. Clean comfortable room. Excellent value

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Premier Inn Cobham. I’m glad that you enjoyed it; the team and myself are looking forward to welcome you back some time soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

Very comfortable and clean room. Lovely staff, who couldn't do enough to help us, especially with regard to the comfort of our toddler and baby. Reception even made a cup of tea for me after the children were asleep so I didn't wake them by boiling the kettle in our room:). This service was not unique to us travelling as a family - I witnessed another member of staff taking breakfast on a tray to a single guest who had paid for breakfast but was feeling too unwell to leave her room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
PremierInnCobham, Manager at Premier Inn Cobham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn Cobham. I’m really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and service provided. It is lovely to see such a positive feedback and I will make sure to pass it on to the team. We are looking forward to welcome you back at Premier Inn Cobham soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

standard premier inn with mediocre food on site but impossible to book a room less than full rate even 4 months in advance !

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Premier inn Cobham is in a very strange area of the Country, we were greeted to a very friendly reception, much better than Premier inns normally good service, this was great, they even supplied the child in our trip with a colouring book and baloon. The room however was not up to scratch at all. We stayed in Room 7 and the room was very small with a tiny bathroom and a MASSIVE double bed. This was at a price however as the single bed was shocking, you would get a better bed in a prison! I had a poor night sleep and the noise outside was a problem too. After struggling to get to sleep, I had to go to the toilet, but the door had jammed shut, so I went to reception and the lady opened it up with a PEN!!!??? This was at 11:30 ish and I was up for 6. :/ Overall, the staff are great, but I think the hotel needs a revamp, fast. They did say that it was being refurbished, but for £89. I would expect a good night sleep!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ScouseJake
PremierInnCobham, General Manager at Premier Inn Cobham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for leaving feedback about your recent stay at Premier Inn Cobham. The team and myself are glad to hear that you were happy with the service provided. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience with bathroom doors that you experienced. This issue was addressed. Also hotel is undergoing full refurbishment at the moment so I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in near future and provide you with a brand new product.

Many Thanks, Marta Dziuk (Deputy General Manager)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobham
Hilton Cobham
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to Premier Inn Cobham Hotel? Share your experiences!