Stayed in this property on the outskirts of Cobham, just one night in April 2013, but what a little gem it turned out to be!
To start with, it certainly did not look like a Premier Inn, more like a colonial mansion, set back from the road, in a fairly quiet location between Cobham and Esher.
From the moment we checked in, the staff could not have been more welcoming. The rooms were pretty standard but anything extra the staff could do, to make our stay more comfortable, was done both willingly and in a most friendly manner.
The rooms were spotlessly clean, as was the bed linen, with nice towels and loads of hot water, even late in the afternoon!
Overnight, the hotel was far enough back from the road, not to be bothered by traffic noise!
The Fairmile pub next door was also very nice indeed! We enjoyed a really different dinner and again, the staff were extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening there!
Breakfast was also well laid out, everything was topped up as it ran out and the whole operation appeared to run very smoothly, with the customer firmly in mind.
We would certainly stay there again, when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Local to the early 19th-century Cobham Mill, and Painshill Park with its magical crystal grotto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Cobham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Surrey