Premier Inn Cobham Hotel
Hilton Cobham(Cobham)
US$144
US$123
Hotels.com
Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$118
US$115
US$92
US$72
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
US$89
US$85
US$82
The Warren Lodge Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
All reviewsthe pubpub next doorchef and brewersandown parkplenty of parkingreception staffplug socketschessington world of adventuresfamily roomvery comfortable staybudget hotelstayed here for one nightquiet locationcomfortable roomnight stayan evening mealnight's sleep
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We've stayed at various Premier Inns over the past 12 months, and this was up to the usual standard we've come to expect. Great value, friendly staff, clean room, lovely grounds, nice restaurant... close to Chessington World of Adventures.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
PremierInnCobham, Manager at Premier Inn Cobham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to see that on this occasion we met with your expectations and you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again in Cobham in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Very good hotel clean and friendly. Set in a quiet area with plenty of space for the kids to run about ( mine are 5 and 3). Restaurant is very good and welcoming. Only a few miles from Chessington world of adventure - although traffic makes it take a good 1/2 hour armored to get there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay,. I am pleased to see we met with your expectations and you enjoyed your stay, I hope that you and your family enjoyed your time at Chessington.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn Cobham the night before visiting Chessington World of Adventures. Our group was one adult and three children and we had room 16 on the ground floor which was near the reception, actually quite handy when you have little children and need to nip out quickly to ask a question etc.

On first view I actually thought it couldn't be the right place as the gardens around the Premier Inn and pub next door were beautiful, a lot nicer than I had expected. It was a shame we had arrived a bit late as we could easily have spent some time outside in the pub garden.

We were greeted by Gaby on reception who was delightful. She instantly spotted the children and offered them a colouring sheet and crayons, and gave us a lovely welcome.

Our room was clean, with a double and two small beds all nicely made up, the children were delighted with their beds and the beds were comfortable too. When I switched the light off I fully expected to have a wonderful night as it was *so* quiet and peaceful.

Sadly though, I was woken at frequent intervals through the night by loud people returning to the hotel, standing in the foyer area and smoking. As I had left the window ajar, as it was when we arrived, the smoke was wafting into the room a bit and I could hear their voices as clear as day. The first lot arrived back drunk and seemed to be shouting at the top of their voices, checked in and then went off again. Then at about 4 there was an incident which involved an ambulance arriving, 2 people going off to A&E and two then standing around smoking and talking about it for an hour and a half. When they finally went back into the hotel I closed the window and finally slept for about 2 hours straight before the children woke up. It's just a shame that people can't be a bit more considerate through the night when they are obviously standing right outside a hotel where people are trying to sleep.

In the morning we went to the pub next door (Chef and Brewer) for breakfast. I had paid for an adult breakfast and was meant to get 2 children's breakfasts free but the (lovely) manager didn't charge me for my third child. Greatly appreciated.

When we returned to pack up, I decided to mention to the lady on reception - Nicola - about the noisy people the night before, just for info. Also the fact that the smoking bin is a bit near that window. Nicola (sorry if not spelt right) couldn't apologise enough and even though I was only really saying about it for information she mentioned the guarantee Premier Inn have and refunded the cost of the room.

I would definitely return to this hotel because the staff are totally amazing - a credit to the company I have to say - and if it hadn't been for the people outside I think we would have all slept really well. Nicola advised to call in advance if we visit again and I will definitely do so as if we had been a few doors down the smoke (and noise) wouldn't have been an issue.

I am very impressed with Premier Inn after this stay.

Room Tip: Call in advance and check that you won't be right near the door!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your stay with us here at Cobham, I am pleased that Gaby and myself made a difference to your stay. We are now looking at taking room 16 off as a family room as this is very close to the entrance and would suit a single occupant or smoker rather than a family. I will also make sure that the restaurant receives your comments, as I am sure they will be happy they met with your expectations. We hope to see you again soon and please do call me and I will ensure you get a room at the back of the hotel and away from the entrance, we are always happy to help to ensure you get the best from your stay.
Hope you all had fun at Chessington.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We recently stayed here whilst visiting Hampton Court Palace.The staff were really helpful and polite which always adds to a good stay. The room was spotlessly clean, complete with a modern TV and the usual tea and coffee making facilities. The Bathroom was also spotless and served its purpose very well. We also took advantage of an evening meal and Breakfast in the Fairmile pub and we were certainly not disappointed. We would definitely stay again when we are next in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your stay, I am pleased to see that we met with your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments onto the team in the Firmile also as I am sure they will be happy with your comments. We hope that you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I would strongly recommend the Premier Inn at Cobham for location, free wifi and parking and great on site food. The rooms were clean and with what looked to be a newly installed bathroom it was very clean and functional.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Daren H

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I am glad to see we met with your expectations and you were happy with your stay, we hope that we will see you again in the future.