We stayed overnight on our way from the airport and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room spacious and the shower hot. We had breakfast next door, some of the crockery could do with a deep clean and the waitress could have done with some help as it was very busy but the food was great.
However the star of this Premier Inn has to be Helen who checked us in and gave us such a warm welcome. Definitely has the edge of Travelodge IMHO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Local to the early 19th-century Cobham Mill, and Painshill Park with its magical crystal grotto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Cobham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Surrey