All reviews the pub pub next door chef and brewer sandown park reception staff budget hotel comfortable room stayed here for one night would stay again cooked breakfast night's sleep chessington pi duvet surrey
Reviewed 5 November 2018

No central heating in room apart from plug in heater. Staff seemed uninterested when I enquired about it. Staff parked in disabled bays or behind making it impossible to get out so we had to ask them to move. Food very good and fairly priced. Watch your bill though as we are in 3 times and got overcharged 3 times. This was put right every time and the staff were not surprised when the bill was challenged.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I am not happy with the room the bathroom was mouldy on the tiles and they was also stained after we had noticed we didn’t use the shower I paid £93 for that room.

I have stayed at a better premier inn at £47 a night and it was spotless l expected a lot more form our stay considering how much we paid for our room.

The members of staff was very lovely but I do not recommend this premier inn

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This place just amazes me £162 per night charged this week.
Profiteering!!
Rooms are better than a year ago, service is just worse mucked up resrvations (convenient with price differences from pre booked date) staff that really did not know what day it was.
If not company policy would stay as far away from this place as i could.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Just heard about the new pod rooms this week, unfortunately the room I had was the forerunner as I could step from wash hand basin, toilet and bath without stretching! You could not swing an ant in there leave alone a cat. It was a real struggle to get in the shower. There was no heating in the room, it appears the thermostat has been disconnected just as the winter approaches. Nobody in reception willing to be helpful or did not have any information. Good news the pub next door was brilliant for supper, bad news for premier inn they are apparently not a part of their group. As seems to be the norm now, you pay a 'premier' price for a stay but do not receive 'premier' service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business