“Clean and Well Looked After”
Review of Imagination Street - CLOSED

Imagination Street
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Went here today and had a lovely time with my young daughter age 21 months. We played for hours on the cars, in the sensory room and in the imagination rooms. It is a very clean venue, the staff are constantly cleaning, I even saw one member of staff cleaning each and every ball ni the ball pit with a sanitizer (very reassuring given the state of some other places like the wacky warehouse). This is one of the best soft play centres I've been to, you can tell the owners look after it. Its also different to others because its all glass with plenty of natural light and you don't feel enclosed like in some of the other ones. The food I ordered was also very nice, it came quickly and didn't cost much. There are also electric racing cars for the older children, I saw a football shooting game, a library, play stations as well as the soft play area. all in all a great value morning out. Definitely recommend and I will be going back same time next week on my day off. Well done.

1  Thank Paula H

Reviewed 22 March 2014

went this morning, smells like urine around the seating area, staff where not really interested. Redditch is much better and cleaner. perhaps the staff have got used to the smell!!! The chid seat in the toilet was not very clean, not sure how often these are checked and cleaned.
We went the week before and staff where cleaning the whole area with anti bac wipes, this was good to see, so was disappointed this was not happening today.

Matt J, Owner at Imagination Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hello,

I have spoken to the Manager who I believe discussed this with you on the day about your concerns. The carpets were deep cleaned the day before which may have led to a slightly unusual smell for the carpet for a few days.
The Manager also informed me that she, and the supervisor, offered to scrub the carpet again for you and to spray air freshener around the area to negate any possible slight smell.
In terms of the toilets they are checked three times during the day and deep cleaned every night as well. I am pleased that on previous visits you have seen our staff continually cleaning as we expect them to do and as many other reviewers have noted before and we have seen as the cornerstone of our business.
We hope that you will continue to visit our venue in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Very clean , I find the redditch one to be quite relaxing . My son is safe & he always has a great time . The newspapers for us adults is a nice touch

1  Thank John J
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had an enjoyable afternoon here today, I have visited the Redditch one before and thought it was pretty good, this one although smaller has a very warm welcoming feel to the place. Again like Redditch the place is spotlessly clean. I liked the imagination areas and the baby sensory room. The little cars kept my little one happy for hours. Had a lovely time reading books in the library and pretending to do the grocery shopping. What I like about both of the Imagination Streets is that you can have fun with the kids and relax as well whilst they play independently. There were plenty of newspapers and free wifi which meant I could catch up with a bit of work as well. Feel very fotunate to have both venues right on my doorstep.

1  Thank glenn n
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Went today with our 18month old. Nothing really offered for under 2s. Concept of the kitchen/garage room with the milk float in was good but not very well executed many of the rooms had very little in. Would be better for 4+ years old. Clean and hygienic throughout however and food was okay too.

2  Thank MiddlesbroughMoocher
Matt J, Owner at Imagination Street, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

We have a brand new Baby sensory room suitable for children from 0 to 2 years that I am not aware of any other play area has. This includes bubble tubes, interactive activities, relaxation devices, musical instruments and a massive interactive keyboard.
We also have a dedicated baby and toddler play section with building blocks, slide, and soft toys. On top of that we have a role play room with dressing up clothes, a range of shops and kitchen activities for the younger child that again I am not aware of any other play area has.
Imagination Street also has a library in it with many books suitable for all children, especially smaller children for parents to sit down with their children and spend some quiet, quality time together. I am not aware of any other play centre that has this.
You are also more than welcome to go on the play frame with your child and interact with them, something that I believe many other play areas do not allow.
I hope that this list of activities specifically designed for younger children will help the reviewer fully enjoy the great experience that many children have enjoyed over the past 5 years.