Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
US$107
US$71
Priceline
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bromsgrove Marlbrook(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Restaurant
US$86
US$73
1,369 results
All reviewstwo double bedscadbury worldroom was largerestaurant stafftoby carveryfamily roomleisure facilitiessauna and steam roomevening mealbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightbirminghammotorwaymidlands
Reviewed 6 February 2014

A lovely hotel,Spotless and Clean,charming and friendly staff,i do recommend.Looked after by the staff,it is a lovely place to go for a quiet time as the area is not busy.Bar equipped with television and newspapers for somewhere to take it easy and relax.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
michaelsquire, General Manager at Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thanks for your time and great feedback about our hotel, I will ensure we pass it onto the team here. We do show a lot of sport in the bar as it's popular, we hope most people do enjoy it. (Our lounge is a little quieter on busy nights!)

Many thanks once again for your comments

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed two nights near Christmas time. Didn't see the assistant manager smile my entire stay. Checking was supposed to be 4pm......try 530pm. And no the rooms weren't being cleaned at the time, so what's the problem? Breakfast was expensive so we went local instead. Staff in the spa were nice and seemed to know how to smile well..........front desk have you met these people. Wouldn't stay here again....they may call themselves a Hilton but seemed to have lost the meaning of what that stands for. Cheer up its good for business.

Room Tip: Good luck!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JMatrix

Thank you taking the time to provide some feedback after your stay with us in December. Our apologies if you did not enjoy your stay as much as others have. I know December is a busy time for hotels and serious looks and thoughts do not look as welcoming as a smile. You are right, everyone should be similing.

Thanks once again for your time

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I've been here several times recently, for overnight stops and business meetings. I have found the staff unfailingly friendly, welcoming and efficient. They have done everything to make my stays more comfortable and convenient, and the staff and management alike clearly take an active interest in the thoughts, opinions and needs of their visitors.

It is particularly welcomeing when staff greet you by name and remember your preferences - where you like to sit, which room you prefer, even which wine you had last time.

The rooms are fine in a standard Hilton way, clean and tidy and comfortable. The restaurant is pleasant, the food seems to rise above the normal Hilton fare. It is well served by polite waiting staff, who have mastered the art of being warm and friendly yet efficient and swift.

With so many hotels to choose from around here, you have to stand out to succeed and in my experience, this hotel does. It is certainly my hotel of choice in the area, very convenient for the motorway network, yet peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words, I will ensure that the team are made aware and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

With Thanks

michael

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have stayed in Hilton Hotels on several occasions, business and pleasure. So when I decided to book the Hilton for me and my family to stay in, I expected the high standard and quality that I had received before .... but I did not receive this. When served by the man on reception he tried to first charge me £140 for a room I had reserved online for £90. He then told us that are room was on the 2nd floor and knowing that there is no lifts in this hotel, he didn't even ask if we was OK with our luggage! When entering the room we dropped are luggage off and headed back out. But, when we come back round 9.00pm and looked around at the room closer i noticed that the bathroom was awful! Not only was the unit around the sink falling off, the mastic around the toilet was coming off as well. And then to top it off there was mould around the top of the shower and on three walls! As we where leaving are room the following morning I noticed that there was also mould around the front door to. The carpet was stained in several places and the lamp looked like it needed a good polish. The walls needed either wiping down desperately or a good paint! This is NOT what I expect from a Hilton Hotel! When the lady at reception asked was everything OK, I told her what was wrong with the room and she apologised and said she will look into it. The breakfast on the other hand was lovely, and the staff in the morning where great. When entering the hotel it looks amazing, and lovely and clean. Shame the rest of our stay wasn't as nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank amy r

Thank you for your time and feedback after your recent stay with us, I was sorry to read there had been some issues, my apologies for any shortcomings on our part. We do accept that something can go wrong in such a busy hotel, but we are always happy to do our best to make it right when we are advised of any problem. Please do always say something as soon as you discover it and we can work on it there and then.

Many thanks once again

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We've stayed here many times, always welcomed back and service level remains very high. Good location for motorway M5 J4 too. Excellent value for money, will return again to this hotel staff are helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind words, and for your first review as well. As a busy hotel we do have busy periods, but I am pleased the staff made you feel welcome

Many thanks