firstly be prepared to pay EXTRA for everything: wifi in room (nb hilton this is NOT a luxury in 2014), car parking for guests, ambient, overpriced (over twice price of petrol at £4 per litre) in the room. secondly dont expect to enjoy breakfast as at 7am there were NO more tables available, empty bowls of fruit and just too many guests for too little service provision (the ops planner needs some retraining). thirdly, dont expect luxury showers or air-conditioned rooms, and be prepared for standing in the bath with a poor quality mixer tap (flow rate measured by the day) and a tatty wall mounted heater (that doesnt work). just awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport, the Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa offers an ideal location to explore the heart of England. Located half a mile from the M5 and M42, the hotel provides access to the beautiful Cotswolds region, Birmingham city center and shopping areas and picturesque Stratford-upon-Avon. With a bar, restaurant and Java coffee shop, 60ft indoor heated pool, fitness center and nearby golf course available, you may choose to simply relax and unwind at the hotel and the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel Bromsgrove
- Hilton International Bromsgrove
- Bromsgrove Hilton International
- Hilton Bromsgrove