“Don't look anywhere else. Ashborough Farmhouse is perfect.”

Ashborough's Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Bromsgrove B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My partner and I stayed at Ashborough Farmhouse during a trip to the area to visit Crufts.
I simply cannot recommend this place highly enough. The farmhouse itself is absolutely beautiful and the quality and finish of the rooms is exquisite. Follow that up with the best full English breakfast you'll ever have and I guarantee you will enjoy your stay as much as we did. Many thanks to Chris & Jackie for your warm hospitality, we look forward to staying with you again

Daniel Bromley

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Off the beaten track, but well worth it. The hosts couldn't do enough for you, very helpful and kind which is what you do not get these days in Hotel Chains. We stayed in the Cherry & Plum suite, excellent accommodation, the Beds are so comfortable the best i have stayed in. All the extras sweets, fresh flowers, and fruit. there is nothing else i can say but try it out for yourself.
The breakfast is also excellent, plenty of it and very accommodating on anything you require, the cereals are also branded and the cooked breakfast is all fresh products.
When we are back in that area we will be booking here.
The attention to detail is second to none.... Thank you very much

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cherry & Plum Suite over the converted Garage, but i would say that all the roo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

After attending Dolan park hospital for small op my self and partner stayed at this wonderful B and B .we loved it that much we booked in again for second op . The owner and his house keeper couldn't do enough to make our stay comfortable and relaxing . We would def be going back on a social visit .would highly recommend this lovely place .

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Denise W
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Booking a place to stay for a group of people is always a little nerve wracking. Fortunately I found this b&b. We used every room and they were all comfortable and the breakfasts were amazing. Chris and Jackie gave a warm welcome and helped make our reunion weekend very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Our group used all the rooms - they are all great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Ashborough's farmhouse B+B is a bit off the ' beaten track ' but a real find ! It delivers more of what you would expect in a ' boutique hotel ' . The rooms offer everything you can expect of a short break / 1 night hop . They are contemporary , spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast was to order and offered a wide range , including smoked haddock and your choice of eggs. Once found you will definitely keep this 1 in your address book.

Alison / Buckinghamshire.

Room Tip: Sorry the ' fitness centre ' is not applicable but I can't remove the rating ! There is...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I booked at the last minute and said that I was arriving late. Chris stayed up to welcome me in and Jackie on the phone helped "talk me in." The postcode on the website gets you to within a 1/4 mile of the front gate but it's not the correct front gate! Don't be put off by this and I'm sure it's easier in daylight!

The room was spotlessly clean and a fruit basket, tea and biscuits were waiting fro me on my arrival. I stayed in 'Damson' (a twin room) and the bed was very comfortable indeed. With en suite facilities and a well stocked bathroom I couldn't have asked for more.

As for breakfast the next morning? WOW!

One of the best full English breakfasts I have had in a LONG time (black pudding, the works). I only wish that my stay had been longer than one night.

It's in the middle of the countryside so no trips to the pub on foot are possible but I couldn't rate this highly enough ... all for £50.00.

Room Tip: There is an indoor swimming pool but I didn't have time to use it!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This B&B is delightful ...... A warm welcome, with all the your needs met. The rooms have been really tastefully furnished ...... Inviting, calm and relaxing. The bathrooms have been decorated to a very high standard and the bathrooms suites are what you would choose to have at home. There is a lovely bowl of fruit on arrival in your room and this was topped up during my stay. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room and it was no bother to provide me with some fresh milk for my tea, and after asking for it once it was put out in my room for me every night. Brilliant mobile signal, and wifi was really easy to access .... The code was on the first page of the information booklet.
The breakfast was great too, I could chose any combination of what I wanted ...... All freshly cooked on demand, and served on a nice hot plate.
I will definitely be staying there again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the house will have a lovely view over Bromsgrove, but there are a variety to...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo