“Quality at a great price.”

Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I've stayed here twice in 2013 and honestly after some disastrous experiences in other hotels in Bromsgrove, the Premier Inn is my only choice. The rooms are well-proportioned and clean and everything seems nice and new. For the price you pay that's nothing to sniff at. I also enjoyed the choice of pillows! You have to pay for WiFi but it's free in the restaurant out the front so I used it over breakfast and dinner. Above all else, the staff are the nicest, friendliest bunch I have ever met at a hotel. They were always smiling and went out of their way to be helpful. On my first stay in February I arrived in a state as my phone refused to operate in the UK and I hadn't been able to contact my husband since I left home. The man behind the counter was so helpful and kind. In September there was a girl behind the counter who was lovely too. Apologies I can't remember their names but I did leave feedback at the hotel for them. This hotel puts others in the area (namely the Hilton) to shame and I will return next time I'm in Bromsgrove.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you DeiseDee, our night receptionist Paul remembers you well and was only too happy to have been of help.It always pleases us greatly when a guest takes the trouble to write such a lovely review of our hotel and staff. We are all thrilled you had an excellent stay and we do hope you will return to see us again. Many thanks from all at Bromsgrove central.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed here as was on special offer if booked in advance, really pleased, very comfortable room, pleasant staff, shall definitely stay again instead of Travelodge, much more comfortable. Could have done with a few more tea, coffee, milks etc only got 2 of each!! Though more available down in reception, but didn't fancy going down in my dressing gown!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to our hotel, hopefully you will think of premier inn when next booking a room.Please remember you can always ask for more tea etc. when passing through reception our staff are here to help. Many thanks for writting a review we hope you are all well and will return to see us.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed here for one night enroute to a reunion weekend. Everything was good, from the car parking to the clean room and extremely comfortable bed. The attached restaurant was good value. An enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Everything about this hotel,including friendly,very efficient staff,is absolutely spot on for the price and puts much more expensive hotels to shame.The pub right next door complements the hotel with an "eat as much as you want" breakfast,attended by equally friendly staff.
Just a very pleasant stay in a very pleasant hotel.Full marks Premier!

Room Tip: whichever room you're allocated,you'll find the same high quality as the rest.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A business stay over on the night of the England V Poland match

Clean and spacious room with large TV (alot bigger than normal) which was clean and light. (apart from the dead wasp attached to the net curtain). Booked the 'All you can eat breakfast' at £8.75 which I m sure is good but at 6.45am probably not the right thing to do personally.

Booked online via work and pay £63 which i thought was great value

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

if you are staying in or near Bromsgrove in Worcestershire you could do
no better than stay here. Friendly, very cmfortable rooms and good
pub restaurant next door. policy of guaranteed good nights sleep or a
refund of the night in question. I know for a fact that they stick to this offer without question.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have found that hotel reviews from travelers who live in northern England are unreliable. They are such nice people that if something was wrong they don't feel good about brining it up. So I was pretty suspicious about overwhelmingly glowing reviews for this 3 star chain.

I was wrong. This is probably the best thought out and operated 3 star chain I have ever stayed in. Everything from the choice between a hard and a soft pillow to the internet use policy was well done. it's as if someone took in consideration ALL of my needs. Shockingly good.

I notice that the travelers are mainly from UK. I STRONGLY recommend US travelers to take advantage of this chain. Great for leisure and for business, reasonable priced, and has everything one needs for a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromsgrove
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
Grafton Manor
Grafton Manor
#5 of 8 in Bromsgrove
The Southcrest Manor Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel? Share your experiences!