“Lovely three night stay.”

Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just back from a three night stay at this hotel 2-5-14 to 5-5-14 we were there for a family wedding and had four rooms booked, every room was of a very good standard and very clean.I must also say that after a long six hour drive down from Scotland it was so nice to get such a warm and pleasant welcome from Paul who was on reception at the time, nothing was a problem even when he himself noticed that we had three boys in one room on the ground floor and we were on the first floor he changed our rooms so we were only one door away from the boys, now thats service.I could not fault this hotel or any of its staff who were all very nice and helpfull and would recommend a stay her anytime.
As for the Brewers fayre across the car park we had no issues with it until the Monday morning we had breakfast the previous two mornings and had our evening meal for eleven people on the Friday night all with no issues and all the staff were very nice and helpfull.Monday morning see's a new manager a guy with a sharp suit and sharp practices to go with it, just be very wary of this guy he askes you how many adults for breakfast and the just charges you all for the cooked breakfast at £8.75 whether you are eating a continental breakfast which is only £6.25 I checked my receipt and noticed it and was refunded the money but we were not the only people that he did this to that day.And at £8.75 for a cooked breakfast it is not good value for money the local Toby Carvery does an all you can eat breakfast for £4.00 So be warned if he is on duty, hope this helps.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hi Gulag303 i'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, we all were thrilled you came to our hotel for your family wedding, i can't recall ever seeing so my people in tartan before,quite a treat for us.Paul in particular was thankful for your kind comments and was only too happy to have been of help,he also enjoyed the talk with you on the differences of the tartan.
I'm however truly sorry your experience of the Brewers Fayre didn't match that of the hotel, i have passed your comments onto both Premier inn and Brewers Fayre management and on behalf of both i do apologise to you. I hope you and your lovely family will someday return to see us as we so enjoyed your staying . Many thanks from all the team at Bromsgrove central."may you aye be just as happy as i wish you now to be!"

Reviewed 30 April 2014

friendly efficient staff who couldnt help enough and lovely and clean rooms just what you need from this type of accomodation my only critiscm of premier is that their disabled rooms dont have a wet room shower only a low level bath.
Lovely stay thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you Kathryn D. for your review of our hotel.I'm so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one.At Bromsgrove central we don't have wet rooms fitted so may i suggest if you require a wet room to contact the hotel before making a booking to enquire as to their set-up.All premier inn hotel phone numbers can be found on the web site.Everyones comments are gratefully received as this helps us to maintain a high standard and determine if changes need to be made.So thank you once more for taking the time to make your review,i hope you will return to see us soon. Many thanks from all the team at Bromsgrove central.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Premiere Inn Bromsgrove central: I walked into reception &had such a warm, friendly welcome. After such a long car journey from Brighton it was lovely to be welcomed in that way. The rooms were clean,I found the hotel quiet. Usual standard you would expect from a premiere inn. :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you so much Lainie21 for your kind acknowledgement of the welcome you received. I'm so glad we where able to make your stay a pleasurable one and hope you will return to either see us or other premier inn's in the future. Best wishes to you from the Bromsgrove central team.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

we booked in to this hotel on 17/04/14. for me and my two daughters has my husband was In a near by hospital for the day for operation .check in was great has I booked in for one night. the room they gave us was nice and clean but the problem was the room was very hot/warm I check the the heating was off it was. I opened the the window it did not make any diffence .me and the kids did not have much sleep because of this and some one was banging late at night could not be botherd don't book extra night has I did problems started come brought my husband back next morning .by afternoon I had to rush my husband back to hospital has he was not feeling will .when I came back my key fobs was not working I told sue the lady who works there she said its because I extended my stay I did not like the way she talk to me .later on in day I pick my hus band from hospital they told me to take him straight back home so I went back to hotel to get all the things in room went back to reception I ask if we could some money back for that night and three breakfasts we paid for Friday they said no. they would even refund breakfast for Saturday we will never use this hotel again you would thought they would of been helpfully but not.they just want money out of you .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I'm sorry you found your stay with us to be unsatisfactory, we do try hard to tell everyone at check-in if you have any problems to please tell us so that we can fix it.At Bromsgrove Central we don't have air-conditioning but we do have fans which we are only too happy to set up for you. As for refunding i can only apologise there must have been a misunderstanding, certainly we can refund your breakfast if you don't take it,unfortunately we can't refund your room as it was a late cancellation, but if you call us on 0871 527 8169 and have details of your stay we can look into refunding you for your breakfast.I hope we can make amends for some of our errors and you will consider returning to premier inn in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel to attend a birthday party. The room was very spacious and well furnished, the bedding and bed was very comfortable. The shower was very nice. We did not do breakfast, but it smelt nice. I would recommend a stay here if you are in Bromsgrove, on the whole good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello Evansworcester, all at Bromsgrove central are delighted you decided to stay with us for a birthday bash, house keeping in particular were thrilled with your comments. Sorry you passed up the opportunity to have breakfast , perhaps next time the aromas wafting across from the Brewers Fayre will be too much for you to resist.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

did what it said on the tin, good staff, clean accomadation, food was ok but thought breakfast was a bit pricey, only whinge is no sky sports, could of at least provide in the bar if not in the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Penny_Crockett, Manager at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Hi Bill, thank you for your comments, we have passed them onto the Brewers Fayre management team. I fully understand your concerns over the price of breakfast, however if i may remind you the breakfast is all you can eat which includes costa coffee so can be great value. I do hope you will continue to use premier inn and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Many thanks from all the team at Bromsgrove central.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

As always, Premier Inns offer comfortable clean accommodation with friendly and helpful staff. This one is no exception. Although the title "central" is a little misleading, as it is not in the town as the name implies.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilary J

Thank you so much Hilary J. for your review. I'm very pleased you found our hotel met all your expectations.It's always important to us getting feedback so that we can continually review our guests requirements.Kind regards from all the team at Bromsgrove (not quite) central.
p.s. we are only a 10 minute walk from town and it's alot quieter here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromsgrove
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
The Southcrest Manor Hotel
Hillscourt
Hillscourt
#1 of 1 in Rednal

Been to Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel? Share your experiences!