“Fabulous food and service”
Review of Maekong Thai

Maekong Thai
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Price range: US$8 - US$33
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Maekong is a favourite of ours. Yet again the food and service was excellent. Staff helpful and informative. Extensive menu with something for all tastes, mild, spicy and vegetarian. Wine and beer selection very good and not ridiculously priced. I mentioned in conversation it was my husband's birthday and they came out with ice cream and cream with a candle and sang happy birthday. Husband was embarrassed but the rest of the customers and I were delighted. We will be returning.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

As a young couple we enjoy eating out all across the UK and what you may class as foodies.

This Thai is one of our favourite restaurants and always feel very welcomed from the attentive, cheery staff. We tend to visit about once a month, and even though we don't tend to book we are always accommodated.

The food quality is very good and use high quality meats (I only eat chicken and can be very fussy!) which is rare for a lot of restaurants.

The wine list is expansive covering most peoples tastes and the food is delicious. We always leave in a happy, peaceful mood.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. Well done to all the staff!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This restaurant never fails to serve fresh, delicious food. Never various always excellent. Service is friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have eaten at his restaurant many times for lunch and dinner and the food and service is always excellent. Lots of choice for my veggie husband too.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The service is excellent even though it was busy being a Friday.
It was a family meal out to celebrate my birthday and at the end of our meal I was presented with a banana fritter sweet made for 6, to share.
So nice, it's a lovely place for a special meal out, food it hot and presentation is good.