“Where to begin?”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #73 of 322 Restaurants in St Helens
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Description: Frankie & Benny's serves up the best of New York Italian cuisine to offer you big flavours and massive choice. Whether you fancy a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic, we've got something for everyone! We've been a much loved restaurant for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where you can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled-out family time. We cater for all needs with a huge gluten free menu, a wide offering of vegetarian dishes and host of healthier, lighter bites. So try one of our mouth-watering Freakshakes or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a home-from-home meal with us - see you soon!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Waited ages for meal to arrive.
Asked for garlic bread to come with the main - came as a starter
Ordered hot dog trio for my daughter - got the duo
Should've had onion rings with the main - didn't get them
Waited 15 mins for desserts only to then be told they didn't have any.
That said, the staff were very apologetic and tried really hard to rectify the issues. Daughter had a mini meltdown when we decided to abandon desserts rather than reorder and face another long wait so the manager took pity and made her a takeaway sundae as well as ammending the bill for us.

1  Thank theboybanks

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to try the new Frankie & Bennys in St Helens to see how it matched up to the old place.
It seems a bit more compact and the atmosphere is very different.
Food was good and the staff were friendly if not busy.
Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I just called in for tea and toast 14th June about 10ish, whilst I waited for my lift. I had my 10mth old with me, who was asleep. Girls where really nice and friendly. Telling me loads of information about the place. When my lad woke, they where nice to him, had him smiling. The tea and toast was well better than Costa, unlimited tea as well. Place was so clean including toilets, felt bad because my lad made a mess. Definitely go back again as see a few things I want to try on the menu.

Thanks for looking after me girls

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my little boy and husband for lunch and it was lovely. Love the new design, very welcoming and friendly staff. Service was fast and all 3 of us left very happy. Thank you for a lovely afternoon Frankie & Bennys!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my boyfriend one afternoon and the £11.99 dinner menu turned into a 60 odd pound bill with all the extra charges they don’t tell you about, food was nice and filling but the plates and cutlery wasn’t the cleanest.