“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We visited here last night, the food was lovely and fresh, however we had the combo and it does not say what comes with it in the menu as I do not eat lamb I probably should have let the kitchen staff know earlier, never the less they said added more chicken instead of lamb cutlets to the last course at short notice which was good of them. The chicken and pork was melt in the mouth it was so nice. My partner wasn't too sure on the meat balls as he thinks they were a mix of quite a few things, pork, lamb etc so he didn't eat much of those lol. The staff were nice and attentive and we will definatley be back again to try some more of the foods they offer!

5  Thank AngelaJamie369

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We've been coming here for 7 years and every meal, without exception, has been excellent. Family run, not a chain, so they live and die by their reputation, which is, deservedly, brilliant. Fantastic, long-serving staff and wonderfully warm atmosphere. Our daughter is 5 and is coeliac and they are more than happy to cater for her (she loves the staff and food more than my wife and I!). If you try any restaurant in St Helens, make sure it's this one.

6  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times and each time the food and service has been exceptional. This particular visit was for my wifes birthday and the service we received was exceptional and the food, as always, was second to none. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone and it is also very child friendly.

4  Thank 688Steven
Reviewed 19 April 2014

For the first time in about 15 years, I went to the Limassol last night for a birthday meal. The food used to be terrible, so I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and amount that we received. The premises could do with updating and some noisy, unruly children spoilt our evening initially. However, a good night and I would be happy to go back. The tables really shouldn't have paper table cloths as a restaurant , but overall we'll done. Very amenable and pleasant staff. Again a big improvement.

5  Thank Juniper01032014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Tried the Limassol from my wife's recommendation from her and her colleagues who work locally. Don't be fooled by the location which belies this gem. Good quality food sereved at very reasonable prices, excellent staff. Visted on a Saturday just as it was getting busy, kitchen is open to view and food was well presented, prepared and plentiful. Staff are very friendly. Pleasant environement for informal Saturday tea. Will be certain to return !

3  Thank George_Orwell