“A little bit of Cyprus in St Helens”
Review of Limassol

Limassol
Ranked #9 of 247 Restaurants in St Helens
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My wife booked last minute, The staff were welcoming and very friendly. There was a handful of people in restaurant when er arrived ay 18:45hrs and as are meal progressed the restaurant filled to capacity giving it a fantastic atmosphere. On the first Saturday of the month they have belly dancing.
The staff have expert knowledge of the menu and will advice you accordingly if requiered, they are very attentive to your needs.
The food is traditional and very tasty. There is food on the menu that will cater for everyones tastes.
We had a great night and will be going back in the future.

2  Thank greenwoo

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Went to the Limassol restaurant this evening, to celebrate my MIL's 65th birthday - when booking I asked was it an occasion, when we arrived there was balloons and a banner by where we was sat!
The service is exceptional, the staff are always around if you need a drink.
The portion sizes are generous and the quality and value for money is very good!
My FIL had a steak, best steak he's ever had he said, I am watching what I eat so had chicken kebab with salad an rice all of which is very good on my particular diet (slimming world)
I have been to the Limassol over the past few years and always had a good meal and the restaurant on a summers evening is like being a holiday!
We will continue to go to this restaurant, and I am sure my MIL & FIL will be back now that they have been introduced.
They even sang happy birthday and put a candle in a slice of cake for the birthday girl - although she was embarrassed she liked the fuss really!

Thank you Limassol staff for yet again an enjoyable evening.....

6  Thank ClareMolyneux
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We visited here last night, the food was lovely and fresh, however we had the combo and it does not say what comes with it in the menu as I do not eat lamb I probably should have let the kitchen staff know earlier, never the less they said added more chicken instead of lamb cutlets to the last course at short notice which was good of them. The chicken and pork was melt in the mouth it was so nice. My partner wasn't too sure on the meat balls as he thinks they were a mix of quite a few things, pork, lamb etc so he didn't eat much of those lol. The staff were nice and attentive and we will definatley be back again to try some more of the foods they offer!

5  Thank AngelaJamie369
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We've been coming here for 7 years and every meal, without exception, has been excellent. Family run, not a chain, so they live and die by their reputation, which is, deservedly, brilliant. Fantastic, long-serving staff and wonderfully warm atmosphere. Our daughter is 5 and is coeliac and they are more than happy to cater for her (she loves the staff and food more than my wife and I!). If you try any restaurant in St Helens, make sure it's this one.

6  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times and each time the food and service has been exceptional. This particular visit was for my wifes birthday and the service we received was exceptional and the food, as always, was second to none. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone and it is also very child friendly.

4  Thank 688Steven