“Another great night”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2022

Went on a Saturday to celebrate my daughter's birthday. The staff were really attentive. The food never disappoints, I tend to have always the same thing Sikoti followed by Kleftiko, the rest had the Meze.
If you haven't gone there go and try and you will enjoy.

3  Thank mareckp2022

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and always have had an amazing time, starting from the service.
The food is really good and there is a list of recommendations, if you feeling peckish choose Meze you will never be disappointed and you will thoroughly enjoy it.
If you ever been to Greece there are a few traditional dishes that will bring those memories back.

3  Thank Bruna9110
Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

Thank you for your great service and lovely food, went with my husband and our friends. Hoping to visit again soon.

2  Thank francescasX5874SR
Reviewed 17 June 2022

Sometimes when you have been to a restaurant In the past and had a great meal you build it up in your head and are disappointed when you return. trust me this was NOT the case here.
My wife and I returned after about 3 years and had the most fantastic food the service was excellent and we left feeling full and happy.
We will definitely be backhand definitely won't leave it as long.
5star meal.

Date of visit: June 2022
2  Thank paulcoupland
Reviewed 9 June 2022

We arrived for our table for two, which we could choose, and the waitress arrived shortly after to take our drinks order. She didn't crack a smile, and wasn't friendly. She came back several times to take our order, but we hadn't had chance to look at the menu, so we asked for a few more minutes.
When we were ready, she came back and we told her what we wanted. I was having the lamb kebab (souvlaki), and I asked what it came with. She said it comes with rice and chips. I asked if I could have it with salad instead, and she just said 'no'. I was really shocked at the response. I said I didn't really want the rice or chips, and would be happy with a salad, but again, with a poker face, she said 'no'. So we got the rice and chips, and didn't eat them.
The food itself was beautiful, and the male waiter, who brought the food out, was very friendly.
We will definitely return again, very soon, and hope that our requests can be accommodated, to save wasting food.

Date of visit: June 2022